Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st March Onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Pesky cloud cleared this evening to leave a lovely sunny sky. 25C and not much wind. So nice that a quick shandy at the pub had to be done!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Taking out the potential hot weather next week, it is worth bearing in mind that there will be plenty of decent weather in the coming days.

For example tomorrow, it is the metoffice hi-res models vs the rest again with the BBC going for 22C here tomorrow, yet...

nmmuk-0-26-0.png?25-19

The NMM goes for 26C as the high over the fens, mid twenties possible anywhere really. There is also the risk of a few heavy showers later in the day as the cold front moves through.

Saturday and Sunday look set fair with Saturday being sunny and pleasant (20-24C).

54-582UK.GIF?25-12

Sunday offers similar conditions to the past couple of days with a mix of cloud and some sunnier breaks within a fairly warm and humid south westerly flow, again we could hit the mid-twenties.

78-582UK.GIF?25-12

Of course I guess the attention would be on potentially the most plume in many many years, but still it seems like we have finally lost the cool feeling days.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)

Very warm out tehre tonight can go out in just a tshirt for the first time haha, 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Still  18.6c out, humidity is 66% and rising, doesn't feel too warm.................yet.

Posted

Not warm enough for me to change the winter duvet (yet).

Posted

Not warm enough for me to change the winter duvet (yet).

Mine went a week ago, I was still switching my heating on at night at the beginning of June. :shok:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Mine went a week ago, I was still switching my heating on at night at the beginning of June. :shok:

Mine's been away for a month. I've never re-acclimated to Softieland! :D

• Like 1

Posted

Still  18.6c out, humidity is 66% and rising, doesn't feel too warm.................yet.

Chilly here 17.2C it is strange you seem to record higher minima whilst I record higher maxima. It is one of those humid nasty nights to think this is just the soup of the day with a feast in the offings.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

Cloudy start here, but feeling pleasant at 16C. Hoping for some sunny spells as the morning progresses, before the decaying cold front brings a few spots of rain later.

Hard to concentrate on the here and now with the GFS churning out mouth watering charts for next week. The overnight run showing heat and storms from next Wed thru to the Sat night!!

• Like 1

Posted

Netweather forecast estimates possible storms for Milton Keynes this afternoon. I guess that should mean some interesting clouds bubbling up (and drifting away).

16.7c now and cloudy.

Netweather forecast estimates possible storms for Milton Keynes this afternoon. I guess that should mean some interesting clouds bubbling up (and drifting away).

16.7c now and cloudy.

Yes, very marginal Cape and LI of -1 subject to heating and clearing cloud could be a few sharp showers later today.

Interestingly last night was sitting out in the garden and my brother pointed out to me some towers (not very big) but in a straight line across the sky was fascinated by them haha

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Very humid out there a d it's only 10am!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Felt lovely and warm all day, cloud looks like it's trying to clear here, quite humid. Temp only 17, feels much warmer. Haven't used the heating since around march, this house doesn't seem to get cold.

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

Another cloudy day  :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Cloudy in Cambridge though very warm, finally feeling like proper summer weather now. Hopefully we get a few sunny days out of this upcoming spell and not just muggy overcast weather, I can't recall a single clear sunny day since April here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Lots of blue sky, sunshine and some very 'plumey' looking pretty clouds here after a cloudy early morning. Feeling nice at 24C with fairly light winds. Wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in our region catches a sharp shower though my area is yet again completely bone dry

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

27.8°c here in Bas, a nice breeze keeping the humidity down, currently 37%.

Not too keen on the heat forecast for next week though  :mellow:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Can someone post a link to the observation page please?

Posted

28.8c here in London ..........I win :yahoo:  :D  Just think, it might be 7c hotter this time next week, I think I may puke in temperatures like that, especially if the humidity is high. :help:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Posted

cant believe the heat today I knew it would be warm but 27 degrees c. in Southend-on Sea, a teaser for next week perhaps. I guess West of London will be the hot spot for next week with 90F/32c . what do people think the highest max will be?