Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st March Onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Wow.. Would not cool it so much poor forecasting as this is the nature of the beast (high pressure this time of year with the flow from the north)

But looking at the SAT not many people will view it at all.. West is best!

Looks like anywhere north and west of our region (Lincolnshire down to the south west looks okay). Sod law that all of us down here will miss out at the moment (fingers crossed for the north and west of the region as hopefully the cloud should begin to clear away).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

And it's cloudy :(, may be I'll see the next one if I'm still about. Temp 4.2 and the breeze is chilly, but at least there's no drizzle around.

Posted

Light cloud in MK, just walking back to the house in the subdued light. Hopefully to get a picture.

Posted

Milton Keynes just before the moon passed over.

(It's just under the bright patch)

post-20787-0-99758000-1426845254_thumb.j

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Ah the sun is out now.

nope not good enough

Even in 1999, I missed out somewhat as on that day we ended up with cloud bubbling up and having one of the those convection cap days where the cloud just spread out in one homogeneous layer. Typically the time during the eclipse was the cloudiest part of the day as the cloud broke up again after lunch.

Edited by Captain shortwave

Posted

The weather can really be a joke sometimes.

Gloriously sunny here all afternoon, temperatures up to 13C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: thunderstorms and HEAVY snow

Hi all. My big move is finally on for 2moro (hello brentwood!) After all the delays and traumas im praying for some mild weather! Been far to busy all week to look on here so can anyone update me on what weather to expect? Thankyou :) ; )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Feeling rather relieved....

survived the killer smog (http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/564873/Toxic-smog-UK-health-warning-alert-asthma-attacks-heart-problems-sore-throats-itchy-eyes)

.....and the end of days eclipse (http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/565155/Solar-eclipse-britain-religion-end-of-world)

.....even managed to get a few photos (without going blind despite not wearing 'special' glasses) while eating Jaffa Cakes and singing Bonnie Tyler.......

post-10773-0-62097900-1426880911_thumb.j

....happy days  :angel:

• Like 4

Posted

Cloudy with a few patches of lighter cloud that look like it's trying to burn off, fingers crossed it will clear up soon. Temp 5.9

Posted

A lot of cloud and a few light showers here. A little sun coming through from time to time as well.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool clear sunny weather all year.

What a rubbish week.

7c fresh northerlies, cold damp.

Did see an amazing rainbow that went onto the mudflats and lit up a couple of boats and close by as well not the very distance ones.

Pot of gold still didn't turn up. lol...

Posted

Well woke up to sunshine on my birthday and now it's cloudy typical.. Sunshine expected later today fingers crossed :D

Happy Birthday Surrey :)

post-19153-0-11644300-1426941325_thumb.j

Posted

Well it didn't clear up lol, cloud is now not got any gaps and keeps drizzling from time to time. Temp 6.1 a high earlier of 7.8. Wind when the breeze blows is chilly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Was up in North Oxfordshire grooming for a friend who was eventing ... Lovely start to the morn til about 11am then the cloud came over and ooh that wind was chilly. Am normally a warm person but that needed hats and a ski jacket. And I was rushing around.. Same tomorrow?

• Like 1

Posted

When I went to bed last night the stars were out, now I wake up it's cloudy again :wallbash: , feeling chilly in the wind. Temp 5.5

Edited by alexisj9

Posted

It's been overcast almost every morning (if not every morning) here for over a week. Thankfully the cloud has broken up by the afternoon on most days but nonetheless, it'd be nice to have some sunnier mornings!

Edited by h2005uk

Posted

Not really cleared up till after dark most days here, but at least it's been mostly dry apart from a bit of drizzle here and there, which thankfully hasn't happened today. Temp now 4.1 with the wind still feeling chilly. max earlier of 6.3

Posted

Gloomy all day today. In Southend to watch placebo perform which will be fun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Beautiful beautiful day to day if a little chilly! Mowed the lawn too!!! - I did hear someone else's mower so that sod it. Raked and weeded the whole garden so feeling very pleased especially as I hear that changes are afoot with some rain n more chill next week? ... Could do with some rain now over my nice garden! :)

Posted

Sunny and frosty start to the day here.

Posted

Sun is showing through some patchy cloud at last, where have you been my friend. Feeling a bit warmer too. 4.4 so still chilly but the sun makes a big difference in how it feels.