Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

What clouds do you think the song "little fluffy clouds" was about?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Plumes and streamers

This is something which was niggling me today - I'm sure - based purely on clues in the sampled lyrics of the song - that she must be talking about Alto Castelanus or some derivative cloud based on high instability.

Just thought it might make for a good discussion and an interesting bit of pondering on what is also a great tune!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Not too hot, excitement of snow, a hoolie

This is something which was niggling me today - I'm sure - based purely on clues in the sampled lyrics of the song - that she must be talking about Alto Castelanus or some derivative cloud based on high instability.

Just thought it might make for a good discussion and an interesting bit of pondering on what is also a great tune!

An awesome tune, I only pictured fair weather Cu with it but true, listening about sunsets, would be something more

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

An awesome tune, I only pictured fair weather Cu with it but true, listening about sunsets, would be something more

I'd only ever imagined it to be about Cumulus humilis but now the topic has been raised I can see it could also be about Ac Castellanus or even floccus.

I must dig it out and listen again.

Posted
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
  • Weather Preferences: cold winters, cold springs, cold summers and cold autumns
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom

Cirrocumulus

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Plumes and streamers

Ah yes probably floccus - I remember a friend of ours being completely transfixed by a sky load of floccus last year when we went for a walk - it was completely amazing to look at as all the clumps of cloud were almost identical to each other