Jump to content
DiagonalRedLine

Cafe chill out - aka Banter - The 2nd Edition

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, lassie23 said:

i have brain substitute, mash potato, i think it's called.

 

oh i thought you were mostly living in spain now.

mine is full of cotton candy and unicorns and sunny days slipping cocktails with a majestic thunderstorm raising  above me lighting up the sky.

 on seconds thoughts i'll just stick to cotton wool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dami
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lassie23 said:

i have brain substitute, mash potato, i think it's called.

 

oh i thought you were mostly living in spain now.

Not yet I've just packed my job in woohoo, and I've just had a big YES doggy is mine

3 hours ago, lassie23 said:

i have brain substitute, mash potato, i think it's called.

 

oh i thought you were mostly living in spain now.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jan said:

Not yet I've just packed my job in woohoo, and I've just had a big YES doggy is mine

 

when is the dog coming to the uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

when is the dog coming to the uk

I'm over there next weekend, we'll drive over to Seville to pick him up woohoo, hope he understands English lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My cat loves the garage, if i wanted a rescue cat and was going to put it in the garage they would think it unacceptable, yet my cat prefers it to a warm cosy house:cc_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lassie23 said:

My cat loves the garage, if i wanted a rescue cat and was going to put it in the garage they would think it unacceptable, yet my cat prefers it to a warm cosy house:cc_confused:

Strange cat, it's a cool cat ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/01/2018 at 10:30, lassie23 said:

My cat loves the garage, if i wanted a rescue cat and was going to put it in the garage they would think it unacceptable, yet my cat prefers it to a warm cosy house:cc_confused:

Maybe it just doesn't like you? :D

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×