Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knocker

Yet another normal morning

Had a very early appointment with the doctor who again expressed amazement that I was still alive. Then across the road to exchange the usual banter with the pharmacist who thinks he's Camborne's answer to Groucho before heading home for a cup of tea and a bite.

Just got through the door and the phone rang. It was my ex ringing to tell me that yesterday she had tried once again to commit suicide. I said well you obviously failed unless these smart phones are smarter than I thought. Ten minutes later I managed the cuppa.

Now, fully sustained, I logged into NW only to find the search for cold is reaching desperate levels. And so on and so on.

Just another normal morning.

Why does she feel the need to tell you knock? Does not put you in a good position.. Yes a normal day here sat in the hospital with my other half while the mother outlaw is on her death bed with Cancer. As you say these things certainly put a perspective!

It's a long and complicated story PM. I've tried on numerous occasions to get her to seek professional help but failed because drink is the main part of the problem.