Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West & Central Southern England - Weather Chat

Nick L

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Day after tomorrow.

Yeay!!!!

nothing here in eggbuckland rain has just turned to snow though.can't beleave all that's just ten mins up the road.

Huge flakes now!

Posted

nothing here in eggbuckland rain has just turned to snow though.can't beleave all that's just ten mins up the road.

Huge flakes now!

lol I just phoned mother in law in Stoke she said it was just rain!!! Proper flakes as well yayyyyyyy made my day especially daughters to see her face :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Day after tomorrow.

lol I just phoned mother in law in Stoke she said it was just rain!!! Proper flakes as well yayyyyyyy made my day especially daughters to see her face :-)

This is snowmagedon now! It's laying on my car.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Snowing in Cornwall

Nice, another big shower heading your way too on the radar.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

great to see some in Devon & Cornwall seeing snow! :smile:  (my sister even phoned me up a few minutes ago to say it was snowing in Brixham!)

just wondering if you can send it all my way when you've finished with it!

Edited by ajpoolshark

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

What a horrible Monday! Hit 5.1°C but it was a day of grey skies and nothingness! It makes you want to cover yourself in fox wee and jump in to a pit of Beagle dogs :\

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The fabled channel low

Home! Princetown road closed. Now out for a walk with the dog

Posted

I guess the Pembroke Dangler is in full flow this afternoon and evening for the good folk of Cornwall and Devon.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

I guess the Pembroke Dangler is in full flow this afternoon and evening for the good folk of Cornwall and Devon.

Careful now you will make Beka blush :D

Cold day here and already -0.4c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

I tell you what I'm just going to quickly remind you all of a previous post, I hope it doesn't offend any of our readership, please bear with me.  :hi:

See below.

https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/82389-south-west-central-southern-england-weather-chat/?p=3161063

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Well worth having another read of the link below again as the man with all his expertise did pretty well in forecasting today's events. And from another quick glance of the radar there is a fair bit more to come down in Cornwall and Devon too.

https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/82389-south-west-central-southern-england-weather-chat/?p=3153997

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

right then, just for us snow starved folk in the north and east of then region

I'm keeping an eye on that batch of snow showery activity over the east midlands.

The hi-res modelling didn't pick them up too well (06z) and they're considerably further west than modeled and and they're tracking south westwards towards Oxon, Wilts, Berks/Hants and are recycling, whereas modelling had them due south towards London & the South East....

It'll probably amount to nothing, but worth keeping an eye on over the next few hours to see if they can reach our neck of the woods?

Posted

I'm keeping an eye on that batch of snow showery activity over the east midlands.

The hi-res modelling didn't pick them up too well (06z) and they're considerably further west than modeled and and they're tracking south westwards towards Oxon, Wilts, Berks/Hants and are recycling, whereas modelling had them due south towards London & the South East....

It'll probably amount to nothing, but worth keeping an eye on over the next few hours to see if they can reach our neck of the woods?

Cor blimey, I'd missed that particular development as my eyes were firmly drawn to the far SW of our region. Bring it on please.  :clapping:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Yes they might even penetrate the Bristol force field!? :shok:

Okay that was a daft thing to say Bristol and Somerset won't see any of that. :lazy:

Posted

Yes they might even penetrate the Bristol force field!? :shok:

Okay that was a daft thing to say Bristol and Somerset won't see any of that. :lazy:

Don't you live in the Mendips though, the Bristol crowd don't need your assistance you know.  :nonono: