Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall.

Stonking GEFS for NW England, to be honest I will just take these with a pinch of salt as the majority are Easterlies, yet the ECM ens post day 11 for London are mildish, they would be much colder than they are for London if they agreed with these GEFS as London would almost intuitively have exceptionally cold uppers in an Easterly if North West England had very cold ones!

http://www.meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?ext=1&x=236.4399871826172&y=39.47999954223633

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

All the snow we had here earlier has melted anyway so people should count themselves lucky they even have 0.25cm :p

Posted

All roads and areas where snow had melted are now white, and its still falling, i had to walk to work yesterday and i dont really want to walk again

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunder and more snow

I know it probably won't last but it's nice to see the white stuff come down, the temps are all over the place as evident by constant switching rain, sleet grauple and snow.

Put in a good word for us HC and give me another sight of the white goodness

Posted
CreweCold, on 30 Jan 2015 - 00:01, said:

All the snow we had here earlier has melted anyway so people should count themselves lucky they even have 0.25cm :p

Much the same here CC. Still hanging on on grass & cars. Was disappointed that the band earlier wasn't snow. If that N Wales stuff gets here, it will be interesting to see what it is.

Posted

moderate rainfall in full swing. disappointing, but then it never really was going to be much if anything at all here anyway.  Temps and dp's where all over the place and that never changed through tonight. 

can only hope things get colder, and we see some proper snow during the weekend, it seems much more likely, regardless of the wind direction.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Snowing here

Bring it on!! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

Fekkin hell thats heavy..Jeez....

Hi mate, how much snow have you got? Any pictures?

Posted

I know it probably won't last but it's nice to see the white stuff come down, the temps are all over the place as evident by constant switching rain, sleet grauple and snow.

Put in a good word for us HC and give me another sight of the white goodness

you might see further snow tonight as this pushes south / southeast, at least a few more cm i would have thought, unless this warmer air manages to get in. Seems strangely confined to just liverpool, but we'll have to wait and see what happens with the temps a little later. but you seems to be in a good position for more yet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunshine and thunderstorms. Mild in winter.

Well had a good hour of moderate to heavy snow with more to come. Have about 4-5cm of accumulation.

Should have a video up in a bit...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Im getting. 30cm....

Phenominal

That is a ft of snow!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

That's going to look amazing in glossop surrounded by the hills. Picture postcard!!!

Posted

Orange skies....

Super bright! Loads more to come