Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry12

Dejavu

I've experienced Dejavu many times over the most minuscule of things - it's funny when it does happen your brain makes that instant connection you do not even to be alert, it just happens really there is no explanation to it, commonly experienced déjavu experiences are dialogue and movement, lasting for couple seconds best, but it sure is an absolute mirror it's funny you make the connection and you can't quite put your finger on, where it came from but it did cross my mind previously out of nowhere, poor man. :(

hmm, this thread seems awfully familiar...........haven't I seen it before?

I get deja vu quite often, perhaps several times a year, and always realise it is something I have dreamt which makes me wish all dreams could be remembered and logged to refer back to! 

Deju vu is becoming old hat as it can be experienced daily in the MOD thread.

Read some of Oliver Sachs' books. There are people totally disabled by a feeling of living in a remembered past. Our brain is a poorly understood organ...

Dejavu is a fault in the computers that generate this illusion of our existence :angry:

Jamais vu- translated as "never seen", this is the sense that something which should be familiar is alien, for example a common word which suddenly seems strange.

In the mod thread this is (can you keep it on-topic and constructive) :laugh:

Jammy Dodger on the other hand is the feeling that there is an empty packet of biscuits when in fact it is full. 5 mins later there is an empty packet.

• Warm run-up to Easter but a destabilising low means sunshine and showers at the weekend

High pressure is keeping our weather settled at the moment, and in the main it'll stay that way until the end of the week. But with low pressure helping to destabilise the atmosphere this weekend, the sunshine will be joined by some heavy showers. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners - Blog by Jenny Bell WWW.NETWEATHER.TV In the first in a regular series of gardening articles, Jenny Bell gives her top tips for new gardeners who are maybe taking their first gardening steps during the lockdown.  

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather