Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Has the wet bulb level gone up?

Yup I've checked indeed from the west - expected to drop again, explains the sleet.

Edited by Daniel*
  • Like 1

A whole bunch of something coming slowly this way, but tired need to sleep. No lamp post to watch anyway, so I'll find out in the morning if it decides to land. Night everyone, and good luck.

Teasing indeed... Latest radar does show it perking up a wee bit to the NW of London, but not expecting too much after recent reports.

Dew point is currently 0.9ºc, soi marginal to say the least... A few flakes would be nice at this point though.

Everything going white here in Chelmsford, temperature falling away slowly. Good couple of hour snow here looking at the latest radar loop :)

What about my area? Or am I going to miss out?