Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Snowing fairly heavily again in Gravesend 7 I'd say. Could it be the Thames? Was not expecting this thought they had headed for South and east of here now?

Edited by Kentspur

What about the big blob coming out of Liverpool. Looks quite intense and heading for the London area by the looks of things? Tne same track as the current showers

agree Roy but why are they not ramping it up in the N/W forum ??

but it's pretty visible for all to see that it is dying out! it's not like it's a secret lol

:) lol now you are sposed to say how it will build later.

Edited by Biggin

Yay finally some good size flakes coming down and at a fair intensity too!

Maybe we could end up with a light covering but I just wish it started earlier as I'm knackered and about to go to bed lol.

• Like 2

You need to go specsavers :p, please someone help me. Some in here really do mislead...

Yep the bands giving heavy snow to Essex now intensified from very little showing through the Midlands. Easy to see the bands intensifying at different stages of their track and especially coming off the Irish Sea on the radar when running it back.

Expecting another 20 mins of moderate snow here before a gap until potential from the low dropping down across Ireland. Track does appear to still have an East of south element to it so fingers crossed for our region.

• Like 1

Dying out?!?! Look at the radar? Some of the showers have to come hundred of miles before this is over...

But dying out, two hours ago, way more intense, now not so much. not taking the right track anyway so not sure what the fuss is about. If there's lying snow from it by morning I'll happily eat my own 5 hit

Edited by Wilks

Yay finally some good size flakes coming down and at a fair intensity too!

Maybe we could end up with a light covering but I just wish it started earlier as I'm knackered and about to go to bed lol.

Also in Haybridge, thought we were go a miss out. Up at 5 Hopin for a nice surprise from the snow
  • Like 1