Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Been a post that said if this was a polar low we would be digging out...

I am not surprised. The Daily Express would call it a polar low to dramatise the situation, To others its a straight low pressure.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

still snowing here, has been for a while now, not watched no tv, just reading posts and running to the back door, checking its still snowing, Phew this is hard work, 

I just love posters that say things like its dying out. Way to soon with a couple of hundred miles to traverse before UK exit to say that.

Well some of the first batch from tonight has decayed as it hit the thames :(

No. It wont. not large enough track.

Yes it will...perhaps not massively, but the 'warm' waters act as a fuel, thames estuary is not exactly massive yet we can get crazy snowfalls from it, in fact precip is more organized, than what the models showed.

Edited by Daniel*
  • Like 2

Snowing here.. 4 on the Murr scale mostly but occasional bursts of 8. During the bursts of 8 was started to settle on the grass/slush gathering around the car windscreen wipers but otherwise melting on contact with the surface.

I'm at 6foot sea level so gain some elevation and I suspect it'd be settling. Lovely to see falling snow again.

• Like 1

I just love posters that say things like its dying out. Way to soon with a couple of hundred miles to traverse before UK exit to say that.

but it's pretty visible for all to see that it is dying out! it's not like it's a secret lol

• Like 1

What about the big blob coming out of Liverpool. Looks quite intense and heading for the London area by the looks of things? Tne same track as the current showers

but it's pretty visible for all to see that it is dying out! it's not like it's a secret lol

You need to go specsavers :p, please someone help me. Some in here really do mislead...

You clearly have no understanding of how things can evolve. Showers really pepped up 30 miles NW of here as they passed through an hour ago. Its how things can go.