Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Omg yes! Was just about to go to bed and had my last look in here and immediately had a look out! Yes its snowing lightly but im not complaining! I'm refraining from waking the kids but thank you guys I would have missed that!

Edit its snowing proper !!

Edited by Biensie
  • Like 1

the heavy snow now moving away towards Medway & SE Essex-

Places like Bluebell / lordswood / walderslade  /Wrotham/ vigo / culverstone will get a cm or 2

S

Heavy here just now and laying

• Like 1

How annoying down here when I didn't think I would get anything yet the met office says it's snowing now! When it is actually snowing the met office has nothing lol !

• Like 1

Just had a look into the other forums...not much hype on this polar low, infact it s very quite on their forums..Ireland / North West.

Been a post that said if this was a polar low we would be digging out...looks a non event up there

Not to much here. Whatever is falling is not sticking and saturating the ground. Hope some of you get a covering by the morning. Been very exciting / interesting watching this unfold... But me bed is calling me know. Over and out :-)