Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low for Wales, Midlands, SE England :drunk:

Thanks for your input Nick, what about the far NW of this region, Oxon/Bucks territory?

dunno I'm in Reigate . Missed the earlier snow as work in London  but pleased to see it settled ,had to scrape car in Redhill after getting off train. Think we might get lucky later

You missed a brief bit of thunder hail / snow and the entire town centres of redhill and Reigate gridlocked as everyone panicked!

Currently 0.8 with dp of -0.8 at the grammer school - all that's missing is the snow!

I'd love a birds crap let alone a snow flake

You wouldn't say that if you lived by the sea.... seagulls and all :D

The snow is back. Had a half hour break and another shower. I'm lovin it. I'm in my PJ's or i'd get dressed and go for a walk. :cold:

Edited by Dami

After reading all the snow chat and a quick look at the active rain radar, I looked out of the window.

Nothing.

But the car across the road has snow on the roof and boot, so the snow must have been nearby.

Maybe tomorrow...

Has anyone got enough for a snowball?

Showers dying behind this main clump now after a little top up on the dusting we had earlier so now it's a will it won't it polar low hit or not but something tells me it's going to slip west of here so will watch the radar for another hour and if I think that's still the case I will go to bed! I think the exit point for the polar low being over the iow is to Far East imo

After reading all the snow chat and a quick look at the active rain radar, I looked out of the window.

Nothing.

But the car across the road has snow on the roof and boot, so the snow must have been nearby.

Maybe tomorrow...

Has anyone got enough for a snowball?

Only if you supply the advocaat. :p

• Like 1