Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

can't see any flakes in Ockendon but one or two cars outside loo like they have a few flakes on them. my family thinks I'm mad too if its any consolation.

still coming down here. Not heavy at all but you see and feel it

been snowing for half n hour or so - probably no more than it was earlier - but it has stuck very well.

interesting to see how it long it continues and whether the low tonight will take the same track or not. I sort of convergence between streamers between the north and south pennines. Another illustration of how things in these situations crop up at short notice.

After a nice covering this afternoon I thought that maybe that was it for us until later in the weekend but, just but, I think we maybe in with a shout tonight (fingers crossed )