Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Yup, there is definitely more attention to the possibility of the polar low causing some fairly widespread disruption, with the BBC graphics giving the London area a dusting.

Looks like a late night again!  :wink:

I have had a few already when it looked much more worse, very worthless. Regarding polar low is impossible to forecast the precise track, it has its own mind really. It is very interesting I must say - and I'm watching it like a hawk, we in London deserve it. Haha. ;-)

BBC weather forecasts do not watch for a accurate portrayal here is the best place to be where you can get the latest information.

I have had a few already when it looked much more worse, very worthless. Regarding polar low is impossible to forecast the precise track, it has its own mind really. It is very interesting I must say - and I'm watching it like a hawk, we in London deserve it. Haha. ;-)

BBC weather forecasts do not watch for a accurate portrayal here is the best place to be where you can get the latest information.

yes this is band which might gives is the 1-2 cm I'm watching track out way

Undoubtedly... I was just remarking that the Met Office have started paying more attention to the possibility of it building more than expected.

It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next few hours, have a busy day tomorrow so won't be hanging on in sheer hope!  :D

Hiya,

Children were happy :)

Snowing as came out of school, and looked like a snowman by the time walked home.

All melted, But a new batch is coming down now, even turning the road white.

Lovely watching it fall atm

Rain - 5mins, Hail - 3 mins, Sleet - 2mins

I can beat that - Hahaha

Rain - 5mins, Rain - 3 mins, Rain - 2mins

Edit: Wish I had seen the Mammatus though, would have been worth the effort today, lovely Pic!

Edited by Paul Sherman
  • Like 1

Black Clouds been over Bexhill all afternoon, seen nothing yet. I hope up inland just a little it is better but nothing being reported from the other half in Herstmonceux.