Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Evening all!

Showers look to be building nicely over Lincs, Lancs and Northants, chugging down at quite a rate, so looks like an interesting late night/early morning to come. I hope everyone who needs it,, see's a flake or two at least!!  :wink:

• Like 1

Evening all!

Showers look to be building nicely over Lincs, Lancs and Northants, chugging down at quite a rate, so looks like an interesting late night/early morning to come. I hope everyone who needs it,, see's a flake or two at least!!  :wink:

Indeed!! Wind direction favours London & SE, nice how these spruced up.

post-19153-0-37625000-1422749291_thumb.j

Funny how it gets interesting at ridiculous hours when really I should be sleeping, winter season is only short if that is any consolation, them showers have really pepped up, all is good for snow here. :good:

• Like 2

Off to bed as im too tired to follow the current showers.

Little advice though. By all means stay up and watch how the showers across the E Midlands track SE but do not stay up all night for the band N of Newcastle. You will suffer from sleep deprivation if you do!

Night all.

• Like 2

I wouldn't get too excited just yet. What happens here may be a proxy but after 10 minutes of good flakes now just blowing the odd one in the wind. Need heavier stuff because the air temp is well above freezing - 1.6 C here currently.

Funny how it gets interesting at ridiculous hours when really I should be sleeping, winter season is only short if that is any consolation, them showers have really pepped up, all is good for snow here. :good:

It does tend to be chillier in the wee hours, so for us people in marginal zones, it makes ALL the difference.

Yep We stay up just another 5 mins.................. then another 5

It does tend to be chillier in the wee hours, so for us people in marginal zones, it makes ALL the difference.

It does it has not been especially cold during daylight N'ly is moderated by the time it gets down here, which is why we had all the cold drizzle, dew point is very low this will help with it sticking.

use a ruler next time lmao

:rofl: it is too big for a ruler.

• Like 1