Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Imnot going to, but basically draw a straight line down from Hull, anything south and east of that......could get some passing showers

I must be the saddest person on here this evening. I've just google mapped Hull to work out whether the straight line might cover me.

I'll get my coat....

• Like 4
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

much love to iceni xxx

southernman just called and said very large flakes falling at reedham

edit - oh that's weird, when he called it was just drizzly rain stuff, but reading that its snowing in Beccles i looked again and its now snowing nicely here and settling everywhere even the road, but it can't have started very long ago.

Edited by JennyJane1

I use the Reigate grammar school weather station - there's probably a weather station near you that you can use...

Current temp is 3.5c - dew -0.2c

One of the problems here is there isn't a chuffing station for miles around! There was one in Loughton but it has long since stopped. I might start my own!!

• Like 1

much love to iceni xxx

southernman just called and said very large flakes falling at reedham

edit - oh that's weird, when he called it was just drizzly rain stuff, but reading that its snowing in Beccles i looked again and its now snowing nicely here and settling everywhere even the road, but it can't have started very long ago.

If u check wunderground radar it looks as though we a going to stay 'clipped' for a little while

I really doubt there will be any snow overnight for our region and there is nothing showing on any radar which

leads me to think otherwise - the current precipitation over Norfolk is moving SSE into the southern North Sea.

I certainly won't be staying up for disappointment . . . i can have that in bed x

• Like 8

Next batch is currently up near Scotland, so several hours away, not till early hours of morning.

I really doubt there will be any snow overnight for our region and there is nothing showing on any radar which

leads me to think otherwise - the current precipitation over Norfolk is moving SSE into the southern North Sea.

I certainly won't be staying up for disappointment . . . i can have that in bed x