Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Is there a huge amount of traffic in Central London at 4am, then? Had it been say, 4pm then I'd agree a warning would be needed

It means the tubes fail to function, which in turn means that people are late for work, especially transport workers who rely on rail services to get into London to drive buses etc...

It means the tubes fail to function, which in turn means that people are late for work, especially transport workers who rely on rail services to get into London to drive buses etc...

But this looks to probably be just 1-2cm generally, especially within the M25, which should be easily dealt with. It may not even stay on the ground for a large amount of time.

• Like 1

But this looks to probably be just 1-2cm generally, especially within the M25, which should be easily dealt with. It may not even stay on the ground for a large amount of time.

True, but it has happened before.  :D

I'm still doubtful it will snow here 1 mile in from the coast ! Dew point holding at -0.7 temperature 0.6 , has been that all night

Edited by EML Network

I'm still doubtful it will snow here 1 mile in from the coast ! Dew point holding at -0.7 temperature 0.6 , has been that all night

You'll be absolutely fine

Looking odds on London will get something out of this. :)

Sky is going that orange colour.

Is the stuff further north ment to come down here Too? To be honest I went out last night and I've just woken up lol impeccable timing I must say

• Like 1