Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.

my brothers house is in Kalmar and its a 3 bed with  just underhalf an acre, heres the website he found it on ,www.maklarhuset.tv  for 27000 krona, he loves it there , we saw a farm for sale last time for £130k with 30 acres and 4 barns and a 4 bed farm house , mental prices!! good luck

thanks.. i'll check it out.

Posted

^ Steve colder air accompanied with lower dew points makes faster inroads on EURO4

12PM WEDNESDAY

Therefore expanding the window of snowfall

post-19153-0-59300600-1422295639_thumb.j

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: love snow and frosty mornings

Well i was so brave, i was like a little ninja   :ninja: They didn't even realize  i was there, :) ,I went to the mad thread, and yes all friends at the moment,  :friends:  :friends: ,lets hope it stays that way,oh does Net weather have its own psychiatrist ,,just a thought, if not they should have one for leagal reasons, i think  :D if it all goes wrong  :wallbash: 

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and plenty of it.

I think the Swedish Homes web (www.maklarhuset.tv) site should be www.maklarhuset.se

Posted

If we dont have at least a light covering by the weekend, I give up!

Whisper it quietly, but things looking half decent at last. The fun begins Weds night...

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

ECM day 4

ECU1-96.GIF?26-0

That shortwave is moving down the north sea, again the risk of showers or longer periods of potential snow again (850s around -5C over our region). The UKMO shows a shallower wave

U96-21UK.GIF?26-18

Another interest over the coming days. Though Wednesday night into Thursday offers the best potential within the reliable timeframe. 

Edited by Captain shortwave
  • Like 3

Posted

ECM day 4

ECU1-96.GIF?26-0

That shortwave is moving down the north sea, again the risk of showers or longer periods of potential snow again (850s around -5C over our region). The UKMO shows a shallower wave

U96-21UK.GIF?26-18

Another interest over the coming days. Though Wednesday night into Thursday offers the best potential within the reliable timeframe.

Do you think with an event like this even in london is possible to accumolate something??

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Well i was so brave, i was like a little ninja   :ninja: They didn't even realize  i was there, :) ,I went to the mad thread, and yes all friends at the moment,  :friends:  :friends: ,lets hope it stays that way,oh does Net weather have its own psychiatrist ,,just a thought, if not they should have one for leagal reasons, i think  :D if it all goes wrong  :wallbash: 

How comes everyone is friends in there? Has no one posted since yesterday? :D Been mild today and sunny!

Posted

How comes everyone is friends in there? Has no one posted since yesterday? :D Been mild today and sunny!

ive been here, but have just been reading all posts, all busy in there

Posted

Do you think with an event like this even in london is possible to accumolate something??

Yes, dependant on the exact track...great thing is that we have snow in model output in the not so distant future, and the prospect after 2 years is exciting, to me anyway. I hope we get clobbered...:spiteful:

• Like 3

Posted

OK, so at the moment sleet or rain for Thursday, well nearly there for snow  :)

Posted

ive been here, but have just been reading all posts, all busy in there

Could you imagine the MOD thread if we were about to get what the north east of the U.S.A was about to get! :shok:  (2feet plus of snow). Although if that was forecast for SE England it would probably fizzle out and give us drizzle instead! :nonono:

• Like 3

Posted

The snowfest should be arriving as I'm about to go on holiday. So, blizzards for Thursday morning (flight's at 11.30 from LGW, delayed, obviously) followed by several beautiful weeks of snow for all you lovelies, which will have turned to slush when we get back on 17-Feb. 

If it wasn't for the lobster and unlimited mojitos...

• Like 3

Posted

Could you imagine the MOD thread if we were about to get what the north east of the U.S.A was about to get! :shok:  (2feet plus of snow). Although if that was forecast for SE England it would probably fizzle out and give us drizzle instead! :nonono:

the mod thread would explode, well they would, mind you so would i  :crazy: ,can only dream, but never say never, years ago we used to get loads of snow,always expect the unexpected  :D

Posted

the mod thread would explode, well they would, mind you so would i  :crazy: ,can only dream, but never say never, years ago we used to get loads of snow,always expect the unexpected  :D

How did you do in 2010 and 2013? I can only remember December 2010, got six inches of snow a week before Christmas :cold:

Posted

How did you do in 2010 and 2013? I can only remember December 2010, got six inches of snow a week before Christmas :cold:

had a good dumping, {so posh}, i couldn't get to work, i built a snow man on my own, which was rather boring, then kicked the hell out of it  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: ,that was fun as i imagined it was my bf at the time, so snow is very good therapy, when we get it  :D

• Like 3

Posted

The snowfest should be arriving as I'm about to go on holiday. So, blizzards for Thursday morning (flight's at 11.30 from LGW, delayed, obviously) followed by several beautiful weeks of snow for all you lovelies, which will have turned to slush when we get back on 17-Feb. 

If it wasn't for the lobster and unlimited mojitos...

There will always be a time for snow, hope you have a great time does sound inviting. There could be some disruption regarding snow, Thursday morning worth keeping a eye on it, nothing biblical but you might have a slight delay in departure time you know what they're like. In April 2010 I think? I was on my way to Barcelona...the ash cloud put a stop to it - typical. Lots of angry faces like a pack of wolves. :p