Sign in to follow this  
mickeyb44

MOD Thread supplies on sale now

this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by mickeyb44, View it anyway?

cannot see post, but what is the point in this thread mildie?

this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by mickeyb44, View it anyway?

cannot see post, but what is the point in this thread mildie?

Because the childish behaviour by some members in the model thread is the funniest thing on the planet (although not for the poor mods who have to clean the blood off the carpet).

Im ok with the fact that people may have blocked me, human nature and all that and i can be a tad rampy and silly :)

However, a mildy im not, how on earth was that worked out ??. Sarcastic towards the model thread I am.

If youve blocked someone, why would you want to look at their post ? How odd ??

Really hope this website never becomes boring

Edited by mickeyb44

I think you should be searched before you enter the MOD thread and if no weapon is found on you, you should be given one. :ninja:

If I really understood charts well enough I would have an absolute barrel of laughs in the mod thread winding up the pedantics, trolls and humourless people.

If I really understood charts well enough I would have an absolute barrel of laughs in the mod thread winding up the pedantics, trolls and humourless people.

they would ban you from mod like lassie !!!!!!.

That's the MOD Thread you have to get used to the ups and downs......also you have to be sort of mad to enter :crazy:

2010_06rollercoaster.jpg6.jpg

Yup, the MAD thread is amusing when any significant weather event appears to be showing its hand, even more amusing when said event at +144 fizzles out at +96 and does a complete U turn.  peeps need to chill and remember the weather will do as it does, for all our wants, wishes and longing.

You forgot the noose and samaritans number in the list above.

love cold and snow, love reading some peoples posts in the MOD thread, but i do think it would be a good idea to have a ego measuring system before entering...sort of like the ride height restrictions, there should be a ego size restriction on the MOD thread, if your ego is bigger than this, you are not permitted to enter,  that way it would be a more harmonious place LOL

That would stop about 98% of people posting in there and leave only the proper meteorologists, such as Fergie and Knocker.

Lol, funny replies to this, yep i missed out many things in this post. Love the pictures 'dancerwithwings' :rofl:  They are going straight to my funny pics folder on my desktop.

I looked in the MOD thread once, shuddered, and left quickly :sorry:

love cold and snow, love reading some peoples posts in the MOD thread, but i do think it would be a good idea to have a ego measuring system before entering...sort of like the ride height restrictions, there should be a ego size restriction on the MOD thread, if your ego is bigger than this, you are not permitted to enter,  that way it would be a more harmonious place LOL

can tumbleweeds read weather models, that is what you would be left with. :ninja: allegedly.

Edited by lassie23

can tumbleweeds read weather models, that is what you would be left with. :ninja:

probably could do a better job than some, do tumble weeds have mood swings and egos lol 

Im ok with the fact that people may have blocked me, human nature and all that and i can be a tad rampy and silly :)

However, a mildy im not, how on earth was that worked out ??. Sarcastic towards the model thread I am.

If youve blocked someone, why would you want to look at their post ? How odd ??

Really hope this website never becomes boring

Sure many have blocked me, but not worried, my list is pretty full too.

people forget that weather can also be fun as well as annoying and damaging.

Never look at the MoD thread as i'm not worthy. I have better things to worry about.

Edited by Dami

Sure many have blocked me, but not worried, my list is pretty full too.

people forget that weather can also be fun as well as annoying and damaging.

Never look at the MoD thread as i'm not worthy. I have better things to worry about.

why would anybody want to block you :unknw:

Don't know how many people might have blocked me ,and I care even less ,stuff um I say :)...

i blocked myself from the mod thread :laugh: