Sign in to follow this  
dallas

850 temps on the GFS not showing

Sorry if you already stated there was a problem, unless it's just me

Just looking into this now, should have it fixed for the 18z. 

Hi Paul, any news on getting this issue resolved?

Cheers.

This was resolved, will check to see what's happening now. 

Edit in fact, it all looks fine to me with the 850's all showing - what problem are you seeing?

Oh sorry Paul, wrong thread but whilst Im here, the V4 radar GFS data overlays aren't showing.

(Talking of 850's).....Paul, if you don't mind me asking, Why doesn't the UKMO give out the 850s anymore ?

Cheers Paul. Wow what a difference, dont think Ive seen so many arrows indicating wind direction, I suppose thats due to the higher resolution?

post-5386-0-49568600-1421505528_thumb.pn

Yes, although we'll probably look to reduce those a tad to make it a bit clearer - tis on the list for next week!

(Talking of 850's).....Paul, if you don't mind me asking, Why doesn't the UKMO give out the 850s anymore ?

To be honest I can't remember them ever being available - but either way, there isn't a great deal of freely available met office model data out there I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Yes, although we'll probably look to reduce those a tad to make it a bit clearer - tis on the list for next week!

To be honest I can't remember them ever being available - but either way, there isn't a great deal of freely available met office model data out there I'm afraid.

Maybe not with Net Weather but with other sites like Meteociel they were available up to 144h, it looks like the Met Office have stopped (like you said) freely giving away this data :(

Thanks anyway Paul :smile: