Snow?

North West England - Weather chat

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For goodness sake, will people stop hanging on to every nuance of what some silly app says?! It will be down to the here and now when it gets here.

Snow this morning in Saddleworth.......will there be more on Tue/ Weds??

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, th

Posted Images

Mucka we are very unlucky.. Watching the radar we should have got something.. Same here in Sale town 1.6c no ice and no snow.. Night night.. :(

I know it is gutting. When the showers were rain we copped plenty but now they are snow they are dancing all around us.

I'm going to sacrifice a snowman to the weather Gods .. oh wait, no snow!

• Like 1

Big juicy downgrade from MetO for the region for Tuesday with snow now expected over hills.

"A band of rain, sleet and snow, mainly over hills, moving eastwards on Tuesday"

Still time for an upgrade but this cold spell has just been miserable cold rain here.

Big juicy downgrade from MetO for the region for Tuesday with snow now expected over hills.

"A band of rain, sleet and snow, mainly over hills, moving eastwards on Tuesday"

Still time for an upgrade but this cold spell has just been miserable cold rain here.

wednesday looking ok gfs-2-84.png?0

Edited by chicken soup

All that rain we had last night is now frozen, really icy, even the lid on my wheelie bin is stuck,

I hope my car doors aren't as the de-icer is in the car. Very calm and still, and a few scattered clouds

• Like 2

nmmuk-42-58-0_orf4.png

I love the clear patch over my house!

Snowing here this morning as a band of snow moves south from Scotland and at -2c it ain't marginal!

Seems to die out somewhat as it moves across the border but the view out of my bedroom window is better than the radar.

Andy

• Like 1

Depends who you believe some say hills only, some say rain and sleet others say snow....i reckon we will know for certain by 12z runs tonight.......sorry meant to quote thunder snows post

Edited by chicken soup
  • Like 1

Very lightest of snowflakes just started here - no issue with marginality temp is -2.7 degrees, hoping for a good hour of moderate snow at least to put down a cover.. and with that I'm out of here...back this evening.

• Like 1