Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

North West England - Weather chat

Looks like the showers are on their way to South Cheshire, everything is frozen solid here so hopefully every flake will stick...

Crewe Cold, this is like the old days eh?

Haha sure is! Just hoping we can get a good shower to lay a covering down. I don't ask for much!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For goodness sake, will people stop hanging on to every nuance of what some silly app says?! It will be down to the here and now when it gets here.

Snow this morning in Saddleworth.......will there be more on Tue/ Weds??

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, th

Posted Images

Just drove up to runcorn castle. It's 70m higher than my house. We had snow falling and lying, but this was from a 10 minute shower here

Second picture is the mersey, just a height comparison.

Aww I used to drink up there in the good old days

Haha sure is! Just hoping we can get a good shower to lay a covering down. I don't ask for much!

Looking at the radar the band of showers still look strong with only about 30 mins until impact I reckon. Will be nice to have a good dusting at least!

Thin layer of slushyness over the pavement from the current sleet/hail shower.

exactly the same here, though it's actually rain mixed with half melted hail here. Which is odd, given how much higher I am than Wallasey.

• Like 1

I think Liverpool/wirral are the only places not seeing snow. To all who do have it- enjoy â„â„⛄⛄

Nope. South Manchester here and not seen a flake.  :cc_confused:

Had rain showers all evening, one hale shower and currently dry with all the showers just to my South.

Wet outside with no ice.

exactly the same here, though it's actually rain mixed with half melted hail here. Which is odd, given how much higher I am than Wallasey.

0.8C now, the colder air is FINALLY here.

Nope. South Manchester here and not seen a flake.  :cc_confused:

Had rain showers all evening, one hale shower and currently dry with all the showers just to my South.

Wet outside with no ice.

Mucka we are very unlucky.. Watching the radar we should have got something.. Same here in Sale town 1.6c no ice and no snow.. Night night..:(

• Like 1

What looks to be the last shower of the evening has now passed. Took a little walk round the block while it was still coming down with big thick flakes, a nice couple of inches to finish off the evening. Lovely.

Edited by James M