Snow?

North West England - Weather chat

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For goodness sake, will people stop hanging on to every nuance of what some silly app says?! It will be down to the here and now when it gets here.

Snow this morning in Saddleworth.......will there be more on Tue/ Weds??

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, th

Posted Images

Fantastic!!! About an inch of lying snow now, heavy snow for a good hour or two. Slowly got colder and became less and less wet and started sticking well.

Had a little gander up the tops. A good 3 inches at 350m

• Like 3

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, the mod thread I have decided is not for me, to much bickering and toys flung from the pram, looks like I will be on my regional more often, really hope we get some snow, just keep watching the rain radar to see showers go around my area, I call it the Preston snow dome. Here's to hoping.

• Like 9

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, the mod thread I have decided is not for me, to much bickering and toys flung from the pram, looks like I will be on my regional more often, really hope we get some snow, just keep watching the rain radar to see showers go around my area, I call it the Preston snow dome. Here's to hoping.

Welcome cool. Enjoy the bumper ride

Welcome to Netweather, a lurker steps out from the darkness! :)

Snowed on and off all day and at times was very heavy but even up here a certain amount of melting has taken place between showers so the grand total at home is only about 3 inches.

Driving over the tops between Burnley and Burnley there looked to be about 5 or 6 inches and it was still coming down hard so easily the heaviest snow since the blizzard of March 2013.

All being well tomorrow will bring a clear frosty day to get out and enjoy it.

Then more snow next week.