Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

Rain in RAINham but have just dropped off my eldest to Rochester Maths and had the pleasure of a few flakes around blue bell hill exit. Hopefully that doesn't count as my dose of snow in south east!

raining heavens hard now :nonono: . met office have me down for light snow at 3 am Monday morning ,looks like im gonna be lamp post watching all night . ridiculous really but I wont be able to help myself lol :fool:

• Like 1

Amazing how we've still not had any precipitation in Gravesend a few wet cars go in through town but the fact that medway and SE London are getting rain sleet and snow either side of us shows how patchy the showers must be

Shame emotional rollercoaster user name is taken. It would seem quite appropriate for some.

Snow possible early hours Sunday going by EURO4, say 3am-6am. They got it about right for today's flurries.

I hope im wrong but tomorrows event looks very much completely cancelled to my untrained eye ?

bbc weather now says no.

• Like 1

Well this light band of precip has just reached here and shock horror it's Rain!!

I really can't see this week delivering any snow here and now after not seeing a flake for over 2 years I just long for the warmth of spring to arrive! If it's going to snow we need a decent easterly as we had in December 2010 which produced almost a foot of level snow here! There's no point in just having a slushy mess.

• Like 1

Shame emotional rollercoaster user name is taken. It would seem quite appropriate for some.

Snow possible early hours Sunday going by EURO4, say 3am-6am. They got it about right for today's flurries.

No offence Hammer, nothing wrong with reporting what i see on bbc weather website, or have you banned that from this thread ?

Actually im considering changing my username to 'thiswebsiteissomuchfunletskeepitthatway'   :)

Edited by mickeyb44

Well if you don't want any snow come live next door to me. Clear as a bell, a few fluffy grey clouds, sun.

No offence Hammer, nothing wrong with reporting what i see on bbc weather website, or have you banned that from this thread ?

Actually im considering changing my username to 'thiswebsiteissomuchfunletskeepitthatway'   :)

To be fair, Hammer isn't a Moderator, and he wasn't saying "don't post BBC forecasts in the regional threads" anyway.

Anyway, dry and bright here now.

Edited by chrisbell-nottheforecaster

Come on people, JennyJane1's post was clearly tongue in cheek and light hearted and in no way provocative, relax indeed and take the banter with it.

• Like 2