Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

We ought to get a scale made up of these wind speeds - a sort of Netweather beaufort scale using wheelie bins, door knockers and flying trampolines!

• Like 3

We ought to get a scale made up of these wind speeds - a sort of Netweather beaufort scale using wheelie bins, door knockers and flying trampolines!

Door knockers 30mph, moving full wheelie bins 40mph + , flying trampolines 60mph+ ?

• Like 2

It seems I've started quite a discussion! none of the wheelie bins are more than one third full, but they have decided to congregate on the front lawn in a little huddle....

Most bins here are secured in gardens at the moment, if it was collection day however I would expect some to be elsewhere than where they originally started.

Getting milder O.o temp has risen .3oC in the last hour.

Tonight

Well most temperature predictions are already wrong :p

6-580PUK.GIF?09-12

Generally around 14-17C out there at the moment, completely mad.

6-289PUK.GIF?09-12

Gusty winds too (50-60 mph gusts in places).

Some light rain will move eastwards soon and then it will be dry until morning.

Will do the FAX charts in a bit. 

Hurricane suistained winds gripping the SE grass is veering at a 45 degree angle god help us all. :laugh: "its gettin' hot in here"... 15.8C & strengthing winds gusting between 20-30 mph, what next is in store...!