Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

Thunder snow here in Haywards heath

Thanks for the warning, didn't know the feature on radar coming this way was a T storm, now I won't get a nasty surprise if it decides to still be sparking.

Thunder snow here in Haywards heath

Impressive - most of the WeatherUnderground stations near you have the temperatures as being c. 3-5°C, although one at World's End is registering 2°C. It's very annoying when the Met Office lightning radar fails to record obvious lightning isn't it? Happens time and time again here.

Well the temperature has gone up recently here...?? Currently has gone up from 4.1ºc at midnight to 4.4ºc, while the dew point has gone down from 2.8ºc to 2.7º0c with a drop to 4.33 in between??!!?? 

(EDIT: Seems like I am not the only one seeing a warm sector... :D )

Edited by Sno' problem

Gone from 3.7c to 0.9c in a matter of like 15 mins with this precipitation. Currently snowing light to moderate, can't see out much because street lights turned off but I can see a dusting on my conservatory roof

Welsh regional 57m asl. Not always we lack something more meaty ^, 4C with a 0C DP so we are in positive territory. Temperature is being reluctant to drop, although under PPN it will drop 1-3C so it's looking good esh, not for accumulations.

The weather for the week ahead on BBC1 is indicating that there is likely to be a "potential for further snow next week", with the cold looking like it will dig in for a period of time!

The plot thickens :D

• Like 3