Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Morning all well that was dreary some light snow and apart from that not much.. dew point went up. :wallbash: oh well it was not meant to be, surprisingly low did not sink SE, it's in the same position. Grrrrr.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

Morning, dry outside at the moment and it looks like nothing interesting happened during the night here.

Snowdance failed :p

It does look like an area of rain/sleet is moving north towards me though.

Edited by Captain shortwave

Nothing here apart from rain over night, not surprisingly really considering the direction of the flow for our region. It's the beast or nothing for us I'm afraid and for the time being he's not coming out to play.

My dad is in Laindon and sister is in Basildon by town centre - both reporting its snowing Meanwhile in the NW SURREY area (Egham) it's been raining and its not even that cold out

That will be the transient easterly setting in as the low drops south.

Just started raining here, temperature has dropped to 3ºc, but dew point has risen to 0.7ºc.

Was always going to be on the warmer side due to location, so hopefully others will manage to get some snow settling, I would be happy to just see a few flakes to be honest!!

Good luck all and stay safe!

(EDIT: Just realised I just missed my 10th anniversary on NetWeather... Has it been THAT long??!!??)  :shok:

(Re-Edit: Night Alexis!)

congratulations :D  :D  :D

Huge flakes and this is settling everywhere now. Out of nowhere this has turned into a decent result as there should be a good dusting at the end of this.

Yep, settling on roads and pavements which was unexpected, unfortunately it seems to be petering out now.  Still, at least it breaks a 22 month snowless run!