Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

:drinks:

Well done, you may join the Legrandefromage (and me, and many others) club of getting somewhat toasted whilst waiting for weather. LGF had a small (!) incident with late night gardening in unsuitable clothing. Not me. Never. Cheers! :drinks:

im fading fast now, still nothing out there, except the wind has pepped up a little, thats the most exciting thing that has happened all night, yep ive been beaten, but theres always tomorrow  :D never say never, and those who dare wins  :yahoo:

Edited by Jo S

Just fed Tiddles and it is getting colder out, a brisk easterly has picked up which might change the rain to snow, unfortunately the rain has Lettuceing stopped. :doh: Sober as a skunk here. :drinks:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

gone really quiet on here now,normal people have gone to bed, so thats where im going now, its beaten me, lets hope tomorrow brings us some luck, night who ever is left  :lazy:

• Like 1

gone really quiet on here now,normal people have gone to bed, so thats where im going now, its beaten me, lets hope tomorrow brings us some luck, night who ever is left  :lazy:

Night! Hopefully the next cold spell won't be such an awkward pain in the butt.

• Like 3

Just started raining here, temperature has dropped to 3ºc, but dew point has risen to 0.7ºc.

Was always going to be on the warmer side due to location, so hopefully others will manage to get some snow settling, I would be happy to just see a few flakes to be honest!!

Good luck all and stay safe!

(EDIT: Just realised I just missed my 10th anniversary on NetWeather... Has it been THAT long??!!??)  :shok:

(Re-Edit: Night Alexis!)

Edited by Sno' problem
  • Like 2

Ok .giving up now but did see a couple of wet flakes. Was It worth it,no but has been in the past. Take care all be it rain,snow or shine

Good to know what is happening to the SSW of me, the ppn died almost as soon as it started, but I did manage to see one very tiny errant snowflake drift past a few minutes ago, so maybe the temps are marginal even here!!

Could bode well for those outside the capital.

Sweet dreams by the way and good luck for any future events!

Edited by Sno' problem