Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Sunny skies here now, nice day if a bit chilly. Temp 3C so that's likely it for snow today...see what tomorrow brings!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow all the way

Rain in RAINham but have just dropped off my eldest to Rochester Maths and had the pleasure of a few flakes around blue bell hill exit. Hopefully that doesn't count as my dose of snow in south east!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny; chilly and sunny; thunderstorms; extreme

I think i may have seen a snowflake.

Then I woke up and smelt the coffee

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow

We've got rain here at the moment. Maybe there'll be a bit of sleet/snow in the heavier bursts...

Posted
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon
  • Weather Preferences: proper seasons ! hot sunny summers & cold snowy winters
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon

raining heavens hard now :nonono: . met office have me down for light snow at 3 am Monday morning ,looks like im gonna be lamp post watching all night . ridiculous really but I wont be able to help myself lol :fool:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy November to March and Sunny and warm April to October

Amazing how we've still not had any precipitation in Gravesend a few wet cars go in through town but the fact that medway and SE London are getting rain sleet and snow either side of us shows how patchy the showers must be

Posted

Shame emotional rollercoaster user name is taken. It would seem quite appropriate for some.

Snow possible early hours Sunday going by EURO4, say 3am-6am. They got it about right for today's flurries.

I hope im wrong but tomorrows event looks very much completely cancelled to my untrained eye ?

bbc weather now says no.

• Like 1

Posted

Well this light band of precip has just reached here and shock horror it's Rain!!

I really can't see this week delivering any snow here and now after not seeing a flake for over 2 years I just long for the warmth of spring to arrive! If it's going to snow we need a decent easterly as we had in December 2010 which produced almost a foot of level snow here! There's no point in just having a slushy mess.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow all the way

Did you see the heavy snow sign for 12 midday on met? In Gillingham? Bet that doesn't happen.

Shame emotional rollercoaster user name is taken. It would seem quite appropriate for some.

Snow possible early hours Sunday going by EURO4, say 3am-6am. They got it about right for today's flurries.

No offence Hammer, nothing wrong with reporting what i see on bbc weather website, or have you banned that from this thread ?

Actually im considering changing my username to 'thiswebsiteissomuchfunletskeepitthatway'   :)

Edited by mickeyb44

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

Well if you don't want any snow come live next door to me. Clear as a bell, a few fluffy grey clouds, sun.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Days and a little Snow.

Had a sort of snizzle/very fine few flakes falling about 5mins ago, annoying someone called me so couldn't report it on here straight away.....not sure what the call was about as I was getting quite excited lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

After a frosty start had a few light flurries at 08:00 ish this morning.

I think the way the models are chopping at the moment, some places could be in for a surprise next week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Lets calm down a little please. No need for any more fall outs  :friends:

Looks like the showers are clearing away to leave a cold and sunny afternoon. Lets enjoy the cold weather we get.

• Like 1

Posted

managed to video our first snow on phone - sooo pwitteee :yahoo:

attachicon.gifFirst snow170114.MOV

Hi Pixel,

Such a wonderful video of snow falling. Were you using your phone? The quality is simply amazing  :D

Yamkin

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

No offence Hammer, nothing wrong with reporting what i see on bbc weather website, or have you banned that from this thread ?

Actually im considering changing my username to 'thiswebsiteissomuchfunletskeepitthatway'   :)

To be fair, Hammer isn't a Moderator, and he wasn't saying "don't post BBC forecasts in the regional threads" anyway.

Anyway, dry and bright here now.

Edited by chrisbell-nottheforecaster

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Come on people, JennyJane1's post was clearly tongue in cheek and light hearted and in no way provocative, relax indeed and take the banter with it.

• Like 2