Sign in to follow this  
snow..chance

won 8 million on the lotto

Imagine..What's the very first thing you'd do? Would you go public and for the motor car/bike/yacht/private jet nuts. What's it going to be as the choices are endless. Interest alone would pay for a very very decent holiday indeed. Where though?

Once you've filled the bath with best magnum champagne and bought a long straw to keep you company that is lol.

If I win 8 million I would be living abroad somewhere cold where it is very snowy in the Winter and in a cruise during Summer.  :D

Last time I win lottery is beginning of  September and won £140. :)

Edited by pip22

I'd probably invest it in something sensible and not splurge it all in one go, live a comfortable lifestyle but continue working and give a good chunk to family/friends/charity. I would hope I wouldn't become one of these people you read about that spends it all in a year and end up bankrupt!

First thing I'd do though? Gather all my family and mates and buy a bar for the night :D

Edited by Nick L

I'd go on holiday to Spain/Italy and chillax :smiliz19:

Is Chillax in Europe?

Is Chillax in Europe?

yeah it's a new country, just joined the EU! :pardon:

Can't really understand it - I have never won anything - I suppose the fact that I have never bought a ticket may have something to do with it - on the other hand think of what all those tickets since this lottery started must add up to - my son didn't call me 'Mikey the Pikey' for nothing you know :)

Buy a nice house in a nice area, keep a million and give the rest to animal charities.

about a 100 mill short there Daniel , try the El gordo instead :)... 60 million that yacht !!!!!

Second hand haha? well I could get the Lamborghini what couple hundred thousands ain't nothing, cheap as chips. I would give out hundreds of pounds to the homeless folk no question asked. Oh so many things. My father & mother have been doing it for years, better luck on the premium bonds. I can build the yacht hehe :)

Second hand haha? well I could get the Lamborghini what couple hundred thousands ain't nothing, cheap as chips. I would give out hundreds of pounds to the homeless folk no question asked. Oh so many things. My father & mother have been doing it for years, better luck on the premium bonds. I can build the yacht hehe :)

lol, who needs a superyacht anyway :).....

Buy Laserguy some decent air-conditioning.

Buy laserguy a beachside house in Antarctica?

For some reason I have always said that if I won the lottery I would buy the most state of the art snowplough/gritting lorry. Not saying that I would spread grit though.....

Edited by chionomaniac

/delete

Edited by Daniel*

Can only imagine a few conversations with the boss or looming ex boss. "Morning, there's just one thing I wanted to tell you?" Best leave the dialogue right there lol. Even if it's well after the watershed!

Edited by snow..chance

You could i suppose phone a friend? Or Chris Tarrant, or maybe both. With 8 million odd quid, I'm sure a brand new game show could be re arranged. Or buy up a football club seems to be another option nowadays.