Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dancerwithwings

Madness and Mayhem

Hi folks, this is NEW for 2015, Madness and the Mayhem......... Anything goes to a point !!!!

Haven't you ever come across anything in day to day life that's the madness and mayhem that life sometimes throws at us.

Feel easy to post what ever you like within the rules that is.... :gathering:

Lol! So does the Model thread.... "I'm slightly puzzled that a thread called madness and mayhem has rules?" Only because Net Weather is family oriented :p

baps and chocolate spring to mind...

baps and chocolate spring to mind...

Reminds me of croissants! I prefer the ones without chocolate though.

I saw someone walking in the middle of a main road picking up litter as if he was in a park! :smiliz23:  The cars had to slow down and beep him, yet he still carried on! :help: Thought he was going to die! :shok:  He is clearly crackers and must be taken back to where he escaped from, before he gets killed! :cray:

Just got up ....v rough ...been on big white phone to God :(..... Morning :).... Oh forgot happy new year :)..

I saw someone walking in the middle of a main road picking up litter as if he was in a park! :smiliz23:  The cars had to slow down and beep him, yet he still carried on! :help: Thought he was going to die! :shok:  He is clearly crackers and must be taken back to where he escaped from, before he gets killed! :cray:

The only difference between the sane and the insane is that the sane have the power to lock up the insane.

But the world is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it. :smiliz23:

Just got up ....v rough ...been on big white phone to God :(..... Morning :)....

Did you reverse the charges!

The only difference between the sane and the insane is that the sane have the power to lock up the insane.

But the world is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it. :smiliz23:

The sane are usually just as insane as the insane the sane choose to lock up! :cc_confused: :cc_confused: :cc_confused:

Just got up ....v rough ...been on big white phone to God :(..... Morning :).... Oh forgot happy new year :)..

Long chat or a short natter?

Did you reverse the charges!

The sane are usually just as insane as the insane the sane choose to lock up! :cc_confused: :cc_confused: :cc_confused:

urrrugggh that would be messy :(......

Long chat or a short natter?

long chat !!!...

Should make this qoute towards the MOD thread, especially lately!!!! ...."But the world Model thread is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it". :oops: Not all of it :whistling:

long chat !!!...

I had a short chat this morning.

I got through to a helpline, apparently too much beer is bad for you...

...go figure!

go figure! 1 + 1 + another beer = 10 .....Hic :D

"In Russia, they actually like to drink vodka. Go figure." lol!!!

Don't even think I could face a glass of red with my dinner !!..

Haven't touched a drop since my two day bender.....soda-cup-2.gifbeer.gifliqueur.gifvodka.gifmartini.gifi know how it feels, still got plenty of drink in the house, even last night .......Tea total hot-chocolate.gif

I got through to the other guy! :diablo::shok:

lol I was very good last night but had just got back from the UK at about 10pm our time so much time to catch up.

Now I've not had much experience previously of airports but they are filled with lots of nutters and mayhem. Never again will I fly BA economy.

My local grocers have still got their Christmas decorations up. :cc_confused: They are either very late or very early :cc_confused:  I got 100 meters of wrapping paper for 50p from M&S the other day. :yahoo:

Could always unroll it and get Usain Bolt to run it .....

Or you can deliver it to me with one of your diggers. Gently does it. :D