Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Can anybody at Loughborough give me a situation report please.

mike Meehan

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France

We had made arrangement or my sister who is deaf, 74 years of age and recently had an operation on her leg to travel down to Watford tomorrow for a family get together - she now feels that she is unable to travel in view of the conditions - my feeling is that there has not been any snow at all at Watford and if she and her husband can get to their car, they should not have any problems but of course I cannot see the situation at Loughborough first hand, so I wonder if there is anybody in the Loughborough area who could do a quick ob for me please. 

Posted

I have family in Kegworth, which is fairly nearby. Apparently they had almost two inches of snow, and the roads were treacherous.

I suspect two inches might be a slight exaggeration, but the whole area received quite a lot of snow last night.

Bish

Edited by Bishop Brennan