Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roger J Smith

January 2015 CET forecasts

I'm going for 5C another mild one I'm afraid.

I will go 3.7 degrees, near average but slightly below. A mild start becoming much colder latter part of the month, but not enough to cancel out the generally mild first half. Perhaps some snow events in the north in particular throughout the month, more so second half. An interesting month with a mix of all sorts of synoptics.

Just my thoughts - not backed up with evidence mind. February could well end up the coldest month this winter though..

5.4c - Slightly less mild than last year but overall, a bog standard winter month for the UK.

1.8c please.... asking a lot I know but you gotta have a dream.....

5.6C

Tempted to go higher but not sure on the second half.

Lets be positive - 3.8 for me - Poor first 10/15 days - something much more seasonal in the second half of the month.

2.2c

first 10 days look milder than I first thought but still think a second half of the month will be colder so revising to 3.2c

Going by the 06z PGFS, the CET will be around 6.4C by the end of the first week. So a very mild start, continuing the 2014 theme, appears likely.

I'm actually hating myself for posting this, but i'm going for..... 5.8c  :nonono:  :nonono:  :nonono:

A mild 5.0c please

Jan 2015 I'm going for 5.0c again jan isn't going to be anything to sing about cold wise. Happy New Year To all My Weather  Friends And nw staf. Have A Good1 Folks.

I'll go 4.1C, please. Another variable month akin to December but perhaps with a more potent cold snap/spell as we approach Feb, dragging down the value after a mild first week.

Maybe another tail ender of a winter. Feb to mid March may be the period to watch.