Sign in to follow this  
Mokidugway

Bt throttling netflix any ideas

Just bought samsung ultra hd TV ,whenever I use netflix it goes of after an hour or so ,had no bother previously on old TV with chromecast ,ideas would be appreciated ,ta ..

Smart TV is using way more bandwidth than previous? (it's spying on you man! get out the tin foil!)

• Like 1

Smart TV is using way more bandwidth than previous? (it's spying on you man! get out the tin foil!)

I thought it could be bandwidth issues , now hiding behind sofa !!..

which BT package are you on?

BT don't have any traffic throttling policies any more I believe, certainly not for BT Total broadband & BT infinity

Edited by ajpoolshark

which BT package are you on?

BT don't have any traffic throttling policies any more I believe, certainly not for BT Total broadband & BT infinity

home hub 5 , at moment I have installed my chromcast doesn't seem to be any problems at mo, done speed test pushing 40mbps it's got me foxed !!...

I doubt its BT throttling your connection because I have no problems using Net Flix and im with BT and yet have a 6mb download connection!

The issue could be the TV connecting to your homehub via wi-fi. I personally would re connect your homehub to the TV and I would also try changing the wireless channel number.

• Like 1

I doubt its BT throttling your connection because I have no problems using Net Flix and im with BT and yet have a 6mb download connection!

The issue could be the TV connecting to your homehub via wi-fi. I personally would re connect your homehub to the TV and I would also try changing the wireless channel number.

cheers TEITS will try that !...

There's pages and pages of people complaining about Netflix problems and BT, which go back a few years. I have a Samsung TV with the smarthub, and signed up to the free month on Netflix. I didn't have any problems on BT myself, so it is a mystery!

• Like 1

Could just be the local contention on usage.

• Like 1