Snow?

Northwest England - Weather Chat

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My drive home from work tonight! Shame it didn't stick around!

Snowing here, and now settling quite rapidly. Who'd have thought it.   

Posted Images

I just had plain old rain here, nothing too keen about it.

The models seems rubbish so far today showing a mild zonal train. Hopefully the next run will be more favourable for the cold.

Edited by pip22

I'm dissapointed with the BBC weather forecast for the tomorrow's snow. It seems to me it will only affect Wales, S England. We would'nt get any white stuff at this rate, we may end up a damp squid. :(

The only hope is the low should shift a bit north, then bingo we get a good pasting!!

I'm dissapointed with the BBC weather forecast for the tomorrow's snow. It seems to me it will only affect Wales, S England. We would'nt get any white stuff at this rate, we may end up a damp squid. :(

The only hope is the low should shift a bit north, then bingo we get a good pasting!!

merry christmas everyone

frequent hail showers through the cheshire gap this morning

still uncertainty for tomorrow, not expecting anything, although

the graphics on the bbc website look tasty

C.S

edit

MO weather warning for us tomorrow SNOW, we could be in the game

Edited by cheshire snow
  • Like 2

merry christmas everyone

frequent hail showers through the cheshire gap this morning

still uncertainty for tomorrow, not expecting anything, although

the graphics on the bbc website look tasty

C.S

edit

MO weather warning for us tomorrow SNOW, we could be in the game

Fingers crossed!!  :good: 

• Like 1

Merry Christmas. Im going to be a bit too far north for snow tomorrow, cant believe how i always miss out on widespread low level snow events, 2010 was bad enough but still cant get over march 2013 when there was 5cm 10 miles south and 15cm plus 10ft drifts with cars buried in the snow only 20 miles south at sea level and we got no lying snow at all, seriously frustrating. 

• Like 3

The latest EURO4 pushed the front further north so don't be too sure. 

Yes but they had the warning much further North yesterday, see your point though, the previous run was even worse for us up North, the BBC just said you were right on the Northern extent, be interesting to see whether their graphic will update in the next hour with the latest data, Phil Avery said to stay tuned so uncertainty, Fergieweather said he cant discount areas even further South East than Gloucestershire being brought into the firing line though.

Merry xmas to all fellow north Westerners! At least it's NOT mild and the Sun's out, not too bad a christmas day, there as been worse. I'm not getting my hopes up for boxing day snow. Probably on the northern edge and it might be dying a death by the time it gets here.

Edited by dodgeredee
  • Like 3