Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Northwest England - Weather Chat

Paul

Posted

Right!  Here I am back under my usual name having given my real one and Miss M which I thought was my old one.... it's old age creeping in... and not logging on for 10 months every year doesn't help!

Thanks for the welcome (back) guys!

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Hello everyone!  Nice to be back on the winter thread.  Hope you've all had a good summer.  Sympathies to Itsnowjoke... :(

So.... will the Buffalo snow be heading our way? :D

Miss M

Probably no but they've said that we've got first refusal on any dank drizzly mild weather that they may have during the winter.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

drizzle in winter ! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

Don't worry, at least it will be mild.

• Like 1

Posted

are you going to get another dog\cat ?????..

dunno wat to do I already have another cat which is 9.

But I miss something tryna trip me up every 5 seconds so I think it will be another little dog..any suggestions

• Like 1

Posted

you know what I'll suggest ,my avatar ,go on you know you want one :) :)!!!!!.

I know wat u want but I don't want a replacement I need a new start if you get me
  • Like 1

Posted

still down the terrier line ? ,other dogs are boring apart from collies (used to have one ) :)....

I know wat u mean av my eye on a snauzer

Posted

dunno wat to do I already have another cat which is 9.

But I miss something tryna trip me up every 5 seconds so I think it will be another little dog..any suggestions

Off Topic:  One of ours is a Patterdale cross and she's a little smasher! And she loves the snow!  Why not have a look at Merseyside Dog's Home and see what they have on offer?  Something totally different might jump out at you... literally! 

• Like 1

I know wat u mean av my eye on a snauzer

yes snazzier would be a good choice :)...

Off Topic:  One of ours is a Patterdale cross and she's a little smasher! And she loves the snow!  Why not have a look at Merseyside Dog's Home and see what they have on offer?  Something totally different might jump out at you... literally!

good idea LB ...:)...

I pad at its best :)......

• Like 2

Posted

obviously people will tell me its too soon to get another pet but ive lost two in three weeks freak circumstances who'd of thought it but im a pet person and wanna love another one so thanks

obviously people will tell me its too soon to get another pet but ive lost two in three weeks freak circumstances who'd of thought it but im a pet person and wanna love another one so thanks

so thanks liverbird will check it out x

Obviously nothing going on with the weather as we are having pet debate

Posted

Got our border within a month of losing our collie who was 17 ,thought it was to soon ,how wrong was I :).......

well that makes me feel better never too soon to love another pet then Edited by itsnowjoke
  • Like 2

Posted

well that makes me feel better never too soon to love another pet then

OT: I figure in a way we are honouring our pets by wanting another one. My husband suffers terribly and resists getting another but I can't bear the empty house. If you get a rescue you are probably saving a life too. :)

• Like 2

Posted

Thanks guys you've been a great comfort in times of my despair..aww net weather buddies

feel better now..lol..I'm gonna man up now and av one beer then bed sleep tight all :)

• Like 2