Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Morning all... Just walking into town and the weather is certainly meh... Grey with low cloud and mist... I'm unsure if it's the weather or just pollution from all the gridlocked cars in Reigate as the m25 is largely shut, again!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop moaning snow freek. At least you have seen snow falling unlike some of us who may not see anything at all from this low. And winter has only just started so how can you comment on only having a

Scenes of late Autumn from the area in the last week.     Will there be more wintry scenes to photograph in our locality soon? 

hi all   tonight   a weak south easterly flow   as been spotted watch for mist and fog   temps around 6-8 degrees but where you get a clearance (west and north west of london more likely) te

Posted Images

I can't seem to post the link, but there's an amazing link on the "early winter hopes...." forum to some pics from the Lake Effect Storm that's going on in upstate New York at the moment. Page 21 especially. Upwards of 50 inches apparently! 

Just a tenth of that here this winter will be more than sufficient!

• Like 1

tomorrow

a weak east-south east flow

it looks dry but showers being driven in from the north sea cannot be ruled

temps around 10-11 degrees maybe cooler if exposed to the chilly wind

looks quite cloudy but some sunny bits further inland looks possible after the mist has cleared

141119_1200_24.png

geos-2-36.png?19-12

geos-8-39.png?19-12

PPVE89.gif?31415

tomorrow night

a breezy south east flow

starts dry but rain will be on the way during the night and some could be heavy

temps around 8 degrees so not cold

PPVG89.gif?31415

• Like 5

friday

a south -south westerly flow but not strong (maybe breezy on coastal regions)

rainfall wet early then clearing then more showers moving from south to north in the afternoon

temps  10-12 degrees

geos-2-57.png?19-12

geos-8-63.png?19-12

PPVI89.gif?31415

friday night

looks mainly dry and cloudy

temps around 6-8 degrees (cooler if you get clearer skys(

a slim chance of some north east and south coastal drizzle

watch for mist and fog locally

PPVJ89.gif?31415

saturday

i will call that tomorrow

the fronts showing on there keep moving around

PPVK89.gif?31415

hope that helps

john :)

Edited by john pike
  • Like 6

:hi: Sir ...shame everyone...keeps looking way...ahead to ...the Winter..... Enjoy today....enjoy the warm Autumn sunhine......Winter starts on Dec 21st........Dont wish your...life away......14C. Today..... Nice in the sun..... Good health...Nuff Said..

• Like 4

Afternoon

A dry day here again, damp start though with the very slow clearing fog/mist, ended up a couple of minutes late to work as it took a lot longer to clear that car than I expected, gonna have to start leaving a bit earlier it seems.

Feels rather cooler today though.

Troy, how are the Grebes?

Clear and cool here. No rain today, had the odd bright spell but typical autumn fare... Really hope this up coming winter season gets into gear soon. Even fog and the odd frost would be good.

Clear and cool here. No rain today, had the odd bright spell but typical autumn fare... Really hope this up coming winter season gets into gear soon. Even fog and the odd frost would be good.

You can have my fog, pea souping it here now.