Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop moaning snow freek. At least you have seen snow falling unlike some of us who may not see anything at all from this low. And winter has only just started so how can you comment on only having a

Scenes of late Autumn from the area in the last week.     Will there be more wintry scenes to photograph in our locality soon? 

hi all   tonight   a weak south easterly flow   as been spotted watch for mist and fog   temps around 6-8 degrees but where you get a clearance (west and north west of london more likely) te

Posted Images

I might be seeing things but squinting very hard at the lamp post snow is blowing in the wind yes you heard it is falling, it's a bloody miracle and a long time coming - better late than never aye. :D *woop*

im very very confused!!, wish there was some one else who could confirm what im seeing!, normaly a lurker but i was so suprised to see these flashes that i had to post.. it looks like a intence lightning storm a long distance away!

Guys and gals... We have, what suspiciously looks like snow falling here...

Well knock me sideways!!! I just saw a snowflake fly past!!!

Coffee anyone?

(Unless it was an errant piece of large white confetti ??) :D

Edited by Sno' problem
  • Like 1

Is it mcflurrying ?

Haha yup you need a microscope, regardless of that this is the first dare I call it snow, since March 2013. And that in itself is a achievement, albeit overdue one I can now safely say I will not end 2014 without a flake of snow.

Haha yup you need a microscope, regardless of that this is the first dare I call it snow, since March 2013. And that in itself is a achievement, albeit overdue one I can now safely say I will not end 2014 without a flake of snow.

It all counts, even if it is 1/10 on the Murr Scale :p

• Like 1