Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

not a bad day out considering, it has stayed calm and dry, just very dull and overcast.

rain setting in looks like its a very wet afternoon / night coming  up!!!

Looking at that lovely chart at the top of the page, ensembles were showing this a few days ago, hopefully the GFSP is picking up a trend :D

Rain has arrived here now, potent showers too.

Persisting now. Been a very autumnal day. Mist and murky.

Reminds me of a Christmas Carol.

Autumn as it should be.

Drizzly and cool today! No need to worry though as some of the white stuff will be on its way soon! :clapping::cold:

• Like 2

Been a dull damp day, role on tomorrow, hopefully a little brighter maybe. 

damp but it did not dampen my day, walked to the next village and spent the afternoon with my parents.

Another dull day here. Quite misty when I left for London around 8 this morning. Stayed dry for most of the day, then come darkness the rain, heavy at that started falling. Stopped now. Just a few sprinkles in the air...

Cloudy start here. The forecast is for an improvement from the east with sunshine and showers. That will beat the last couple of days.

Drizzly and cool today! No need to worry though as some of the white stuff will be on its way soon! :clapping::cold:

Are you sure that's not just you getting over excited?  :rofl:

Heavy rain on and off all morning here in Gorleston (work). Looks like heavy showers pushing into Suffolk at the moment too. The river in the village was only a foot or so from flooding this morning - currently got a flood alert out from the EA. The ground is saturated now - standing water everywhere.

Still mostly dry although there has been some light showers about, the wind is chilly, South easterly.

Edited by alexisj9

Horrible afternoon here after light rain first thing then some sunnier stuff for the rest of the morning. Chilly, at 8.5c, and distinctly unpleasant now. Which is the cue for my lad to go out on his pizza delivery job. I don't need forecasts any more - just look at his rota instead. Poor sod.

• Like 1

Afternoon, mixed day here, damp start, then it became brighter with some sunny spells (short lived though) before the cloud and patch light rain  returned for a while, then dry but still cloudy, and noticed too how much cooler it was, more so in the breeze.

Plenty of heavy showers developing in the southern north sea at the moment which are pushing in East Anglia, also some persistent stuff along the south coast.

• Like 1

Just been out and dry here, rather nippy out though.

Showers been pushing in all day here, heavy bouts of rain on and off. 10mm so far today, plenty more showers to come tonight, tomorrow and perhaps Wednesday and Thursday too. All in all......wet.

• Like 1

Rare this year Easterly airflow, dragging in some cooler/colder air from the continent. :)

7.8C feels much chillier I must say! Enjoy your evening all :hi:

• Like 1

We seem to be missing some of our more regular posters,are they just waiting for the first flakes of snow?

Missing my late night fax reviews JP!!!

• Like 2

I'm really losing track of the weather conditions here. I leave work when it's dark, and I have a stupid corigated building in front of my window during the day. Hopefully when I leave this hell hole in February I have a better view.

Anyway, just been running the rain has cleared, still cloudy and a tad chilly....

Edited by LeighD