Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Happy new year and everything that goes with it - hopefully 2015 will deliver weather wise, I shall mostly be enjoying whatever it brings from another place - winds of change and all that but wish you all well and will pop in from time to time when I have something to share like this photo taken today in the freezing fog ....

post-10773-0-16520300-1420410869_thumb.j

• Like 7

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

plenty of frost up North cr :)...

Still nowhere near approaching cold enough for a frost here.

temperatures on the rise here!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Temps have slowly been creeping up for a few hours here now. 1.5oC

Wet out and hope it continues to warm enough not to freeze because if it does with that drizzle we had here it would be a nightmare in the morning.

• Like 1

Posted

Shame we would have had an ice day expansively across parts of the Midlands & East Anglia, warmer air making inroads from the west back with the mild dross, GFS/P continuing with its colder regime out in FI. We need to get it in the reliable timeframe - goodluck MK with your venture, we will always accommodate you. :)

• Like 1

Posted

It did stay at or below freezing until after dark here, quite surprised at that.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

A cloudy and milder start to the day here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Cloudy, warmer than yesterday 6.6, more wind than yesterday too, nothing note worthy though, just a little breeze.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Days and a little Snow.

Back to work today  :nonono: and no snow whilst I been off  :nonono:  I would like to say you bet your life now alot of us South Eastern folk are back to work it'll snow and create havoc but sadly not looking likely for some time.

I just wonder whether our fun will come early Spring, I can't quite remember the year but we had a situation where winter was a let down and we got a surprise in early Spring, unfortunately that then creates havoc of a different matter but that's probably best suited to the gardening threads  :yahoo:

A lot of talk about the SWW but there have been decent cold/snowy spells when this has been against us in the past so I wouldn't be too downbeat at present and I also wouldn't jump onto every tweet/post from Fergie either, I think there will be a lot of swapping and changing over the next 10days and he is only stating what they predict and not an actual full on forecast

Anyway Happy New Year to you all and just remember...Only 9 Months till the build up to Christmas 2015 starts  :yahoo:  :w00t:  :rofl:

Edited by Kent Blizzard
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Temp now up to 7.2, no rain falling from the clouds, but everything looks damp anyway.

Posted

Afternoon, last of the light going, but still nice to see it lighter even with the cloud for this time of day. 7.8oC, no rain and quite calm.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Grey and cool, no sun and no rain with temperatures just about reaching 9C.

Posted

Dull, mild, somber, my dreams are haunting :-(

deep crunchy snow with big fat flakes transforming everything to a brilliant white.:nonono:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep cold

Thursday 22nd January for the first "decent" snowfall of the season. 4 inches would do for a start !!

Posted

Thursday 22nd January for the first "decent" snowfall of the season. 4 inches would do for a start !!

When we break the deadlock coming up 2 years since a sizeable amount sure their last snowfall. I think we will get something big... and it better be after all this waiting - I do not want this slush crap, I want a Thames streamer followed by another, just to get the blood flowing, then a mother of all channel lows crippling the SE. :crazy: it does hurt the heart to see what we are having now just another opportunity lost.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep cold

It's frustrating to see Greece and Italy get loads of snow and us to get squat all, did you see the lake affect snow of the Adriatic Sea for Eastern Italy last week. The alps are crying out for snow and I'm heading there next month so a MLB in the Atlantic would suite me fine.

Posted

Very uncertain at the moment Amanda - but we'll probably still be in a pretty mixed and often unsettled spell of weather. You can keep an eye on the forecast here, but bear in mind it's likely to jump around a bit until it's a bit closer. 

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=10day;sess=