Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Thursday 22nd July

Posted

Your are doing a mighty fine job Paul and it is appreciated. =D>

It has proved to be good fun; my colleagues in work are even asking how I am doing on the overall league :) (asking if you are still at the top :-o they all think you are fixing the results :) I don’t believe them though :(:wink: )

Posted

:( Well Paul's got to win some sort of league :wink::)

Yes you're doing a fine job mate :)

I have found out more about the intense rainfall here on Thursday afternoon as the storm developed.....

.... a friend lives at the bottom of a hill. It didn't rain there but they did have a torrent of water rushing down the road resulting from the downpour higher up a short distance away :) :shock:

Posted

Andy, 3 weeks to go until the Big Premier League Trophy is wrenched from your grasp. :lol: :lol:

Adi, It is a bit embarrassing that i am doing the league and am top :? :?

But all the reports have come on days when most other people in Essex have also had storms, the only thing is they do not always report them, so I cannot add to their total if they provide no data.

Robert in Glasgow could well be spot on though, he raced into the league and said Glasgow gets lots of storms in the Spring but said us southerners will peg him back when the true summer storms arrive 8)8)

Paul Sherman

Ps Maybe some one could do a snow league table with coverings/showers etc???

Guest Phil_Uk
Just updated your storm Phil_UK from thursday, now added to the weekly and overall leagues.

Paul Sherman

Cheers Paul, :lol: you're doing a great job. :lol:

Phil.

Posted
Adi, It is a bit embarrassing that i am doing the league and am top  

Dont be silly mate :wink:

Posted

Not much Info to sort through this week though guys :cry: :cry:

But there is always Friday, we live in hope.

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow
Andy, 3 weeks to go until the Big Premier League Trophy is wrenched from your grasp.   :lol:   :lol:  

Adi, It is a bit embarrassing that i am doing the league and am top :?  :?  

But all the reports have come on days when most other people in Essex have also had storms, the only thing is they do not always report them, so I cannot add to their total if they provide no data.  

Robert in Glasgow could well be spot on though, he raced into the league and said Glasgow gets lots of storms in the Spring but said us southerners will peg him back when the true summer storms arrive 8)   8)  

Paul Sherman

Ps Maybe some one could do a snow league table with coverings/showers etc???

Dont forget me too as now im joint 2nd at the moment in league table and im hopeing for some storms at the weekend.But well done paul s