Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Looe

Posted

Couldn't get a decent photo of St George's Island as looking smack bang into the sun. Apparently it's worth a trip around it in clear bottom boat in summer. Don't suppose you know what the tunnel in the side of the harbour wall was?

post-12275-0-65843900-1410710772_thumb.j

Edited by knocker

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

You do live in a photogenic part of our country, Knocker. Carry on posting and get yourself in a position to photograph St George's Island in better light. You're bound to find yourself in that situation soon. :)

Posted

Agreed Steve it is photogenic but often what is forgotten is the history and the buildings. This applies anywhere of course. I would like to have more time to record this. The little 'streets' for example, St Ives is very similar, Oh something else shared with St Ives. The ornithological arm of the SAS

post-12275-0-93816400-1410723810_thumb.j

post-12275-0-43854300-1410724208_thumb.j

Edited by knocker

Posted

We went on holiday to Looe in August, so it's lovely to see these pictures.  It was our first holiday to Cornwall and certainly won't be our last. 

Thank you for sharing your pictures.  Here's one of my daughter walking along Looe Beach just before sunset:

post-2770-0-71300800-1410788821_thumb.jp