Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Looking very dismal out there, I had to nip out to the local shop, only a couple of minutes away on foot, was soaked even with the waterproofs on by the time I got back, not planing to set foot out again today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Awful in tunbridge wells! Week looks mixed! Hoping for a drier brighter weekend for my wedding!!!

No sign of any high pressure at the weekend, to settle things down? :( Note to anybody else planning to get married, choose June or July, they are turning out to be our best summer months, give or take the odd storm! A bit too hot though, for wedding gear! Not complete and utter onions here, the rain hasn't really got going yet! Or late January, if you fancy a snowball fight! :cold: :cold: :cold:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Posted

Still raining and for the what feels like ages have taken to wearing a logn sleeved top inside during the day.

Posted

Still raining.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

No heavy rain as the radar has been suggesting, more just heavy drizzle. We have accumulated 10mm so far though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

still raining here and it looks like a clearing out west just as forecast. Just finished the icebucket challenge and don't know why I bothered to fill the bucket with tap water. Should have just stood in the rain...mind you it doesn't feel cold outside so there is a blessing there somewhere.... not like the flipping ice cubes though! :cold:  :cold:

• Like 1

Posted

still raining here and it looks like a clearing out west just as forecast. Just finished the icebucket challenge and don't know why I bothered to fill the bucket with tap water. Should have just stood in the rain...mind you it doesn't feel cold outside so there is a blessing there somewhere.... not like the flipping ice cubes though! :cold:  :cold:

Who nominated you?

Posted
  • Location: IN THE FOOT HILLS AND DENSELY FORESTED AREAS OF TUNBRIDGE WELLS IN KENT
  • Weather Preferences: I like a bit of weather
  • Location: IN THE FOOT HILLS AND DENSELY FORESTED AREAS OF TUNBRIDGE WELLS IN KENT

Awful in tunbridge wells! Week looks mixed! Hoping for a drier brighter weekend for my wedding!!!

Couldn't agree more. Ghastly!!! Hoping weather clears for your wedding.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Who nominated you?

my work colleague.... she nominated another one of my colleagues and he has yet to do it.... Ha.

Posted

my work colleague.... she nominated another one of my colleagues and he has yet to do it.... Ha.

Nice of your work colleague lol! Can't you nominate the nominator! :cc_confused: Yes the drizzle continues here! Looks like summer will return next week!

Septembers are usually pretty decent! http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/28926622

Edited by lassie23

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot sunny summers to ripen the veg and cold snowy winters of course

Dismal all day here, feel sorry for the hardy souls at carnival and for our local green fair. We were trying to work out the last time we had an August Bank holiday washout. There is usually a usable weather window, or am I reminiscing through sun tinted glasses?

Posted

Dismal all day here, feel sorry for the hardy souls at carnival and for our local green fair. We were trying to work out the last time we had an August Bank holiday washout. There is usually a usable weather window, or am I reminiscing through sun tinted glasses?

The last few August Bank Holidays in London have been pretty decent! Unless I am reminiscing too! :unknw:

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

The last few August Bank Holidays in London have been pretty decent! Unless I am reminiscing too! :unknw:

I don't know about that, I think this Bank holiday Monday has plunged to new depths. Heavy rain all day long, must have had well over 50mm of rain total.

Complete garbage :(

Posted

I don't know about that, I think this Bank holiday Monday has plunged to new depths. Heavy rain all day long, must have had well over 50mm of rain total.

Complete garbage :(

50mm :shok: :shok: that is garbage/pants/onions! I haven't even had half that amount here yet! :pardon:

Posted

well radar saying slowly  going into the  north sea  but there looks  like showers behind  it

Posted

carp weather continues here, rain and more rain, still raining oddly enough.

Lit a load of candels to try and make the room more homey as it has been so dull and dank all day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

17.4mm recorded here

Wow only that much, must have out at all the wrong moments today  :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: calm and cold (im brontophobic)

Well legoland was soggy to say the least!!!! can't wait to go home tomorrow!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Still going here and according to the forecast, it's not set to stop until tomorrow evening!

Posted

Still going here and according to the forecast, it's not set to stop until tomorrow evening!

Any idea how much rain you've had so far?

Well legoland was soggy to say the least!!!! can't wait to go home tomorrow!

Hope it didn't ruin it for you!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms

Wow only that much, must have out at all the wrong moments today  :rofl:

I am surprised too! Although it hasn't really been all that heavy for a long period so kinda explains it

At 20.4mm now