South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Weather Discussion

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Capt.

That storm is a long ways from you on the radar... looks like it will miss you... but you should see a lot of lightning bolts...just no rains.

had plenty of flashes, no thunder. Still an extra incentive to stay up and watch the referendum coverage.

Now starting to hear some thunder too :)

Edited by Captain shortwave

Storms gone from here too, they have done a number on the low clod too with clear skies prevailing. Should be another great September day with any more thunderstorms being a bonus.

The BBC are showing my area clear today, I know it's hit and miss but what do you think captain?

Don't get me wrong I appreciate a storm for.clearing humidity (can't stand being hot and sticky) just so long ad it.doesn't come.when.I'm on my own and have things to do!

Loud booming thunder last night in Ealing, not much of a lightning display but one of the more impressive thunderstorms I've heard. Just wish it didn't happen on a week night again

Wow wow wow. What a storm here last night. Torrential rain, which i thought at one minute was going to break our windows :-) the thunder though is the most intense I have heard in years.

Bright morning here, but feels very sultry, with a very fine mist in the air.