Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Wales, the Midlands & South West England Weather Discussion

A beautiful day with plenty of sunshine and a fresh SW wind. Definitely cooler and fresher but still way above average at 17.0c max early afternoon.

Unbelievably people at football (male and female) were complaining they were freezing!

Spooky haloed moon this evening.

Edited by Andy Bown
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lingering cold front gave a heavy burst of rain here at Rugby half hour back. Feels like it's cooling down now after a really mild night no lower than 12c.

seeing some pictures on facebook of damage caused by an alledged tornado in coalville,leics in the early hours of this morning.

anyone have any more info??, didnt think there were any storms forecast last night??post-14617-0-35092900-1414934587_thumb.jpost-14617-0-43334900-1414934597_thumb.jpost-14617-0-85500900-1414934607_thumb.j

• Like 1

Quite a nice spell of heavy rain here now. Almost looked as though there were a few odd wet hailstones mixed in at one point when it got to its heaviest (although they might have just been large raindrops).

Following this afternoon's shower temp has fallen to 10.6c.

It seems the downward slide has started now, as its clear now with the moon looking at me throug te window!!!

MIA.

Edit my pc will keep insisting on dropping its h's!!!

It even did that as '!

MIA

Edited by Midlands Ice Age

Following this afternoon's shower temp has fallen to 10.6c.

It seems the downward slide has started now, as its clear now with the moon looking at me throug te window!!!

MIA.

Edit my pc will keep insisting on dropping its h's!!!

It even did that as '!

MIA

And there was I thinking it was accent/local thing

looks like a good bit of rain will hit our area towards midnight ,radar out west looks rather impressive ,just got back with the dog and rather chilly our mild mush is gone bring on the winter , will mother nature balance the books over the coming months ,hope so ,regards legritter . :friends:  :yahoo:

• Like 1