A.J

Posted

Cloudy with Ns, Sc and St. Moderate rain

Temp 13C

Wind SW light

Pressure 1008mb falling

Camborne's midnight ascent says it all.

EDIT

0700. Beginning of a clearance with rain ceased and As/Ac.

post-12275-0-29184800-1408945560_thumb.g

Edited by knocker

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Clouds

Light rain since 05:30 with 4.1mm recorded, wind from the East gusting to 10mph.

It grey and overcast with light rain temperature 11.6C the outlook is for more heavy and persistent rain from the SW this afternoon and evening.

Current Conditions.

Temperature 11.6C

Pressure 1009mb

Wind from east

Humidity 97%

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Damp... Only light drizzle.. Precipitation is only 2.4mm. Humidity is 98%rh.  Pressure 1006.7hpa.  Breeze light  variable southerlies today.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Dull with heavy drizzle here 3.1mm so far, N/E 6.9mph. Temp 10c, With an overnight low of 7.8c. 

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Very much like the Bank Holiday in 2012, it's grey, damp, cool and a bit breezy here this morning. No heavy rain yet though.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Well the rain really has nt come to much here, pathetic light stuff, less than 4mm since midnight!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms

Been raining all morning here.21mm recorded so far.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow, freezing rain, hail, thunderstorms!

Pouring down here since 9am, but actually not feeling too cool at 17c.

Have you seen the clearance over Cornwall? Clear blue skies and sunshine for our Cornish friends and all the tourists for the Bank holiday -

Hopefully Somerset may see the sun by about 4pm if we're lucky!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Drizzle in NW London since 7am! What a bag of onions for a Bank Holiday! Will Wales and the Midlands get the heavy stuff?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Sun at 4pm ......I live in hope? It's rained here (Weymouth) since 10pm last night, this morning it's been monsoon type rain, forget rain coats, more like snorkels needed down here, looking at the radar the Midlands ain't had it to bad up to now, oh well sat in the car gone through four papers loads of tea and Wessex FM to hand, not bad 80s all day! I love back holidays.... NOT! :D

Edited by Dancerwithwings
  • Like 1

Posted

Sun at 4pm ......I live in hope? It's rained here (Weymouth) since 10pm last night, this morning it's been monsoon type rain, forget rain coats, more like snorkels needed down here, looking at the radar the Midlands ain,t had it to bad up to now, oh well sat in the car gone through four papers loads of tea and Wessex FM to hand, not bad 80s all day! I love back holidays.... NOT! :D

Could get worse, they might play Kajagoogoo! Had 2mm of rain in London, think you've had more than that! :D

• Like 2

Posted

Could get worse, they might play Kajagoogoo! Had 2mm of rain in London, think you've had more than that! :D

If I hear ' here comes the rain again' I'm going home the 60s will do me :)http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SosaWJYdEg

Posted

Just had a chink of brightness here...opened the fridge door :)

Just had a chink of brightness here...opened the fridge door :)

Pass us a beer while your their then ;) Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

Aye, you could always drive up to Scarborogh lol...blimey that's some serious wedge of rain, heavy enough here too.

trust me tx1 it's hammering it down here, I've had to sit in my car because I carn't hear myself think in my tent it's that heavy, back tomorrow thank god! Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

trust me tx1 it's hammering it down here, I've had to sit in my car because I carn't hear myself think in my tent it's that heavy, back tomorrow thank god!

I wouldn't mind if it was hammering it down here in London, far more interesting than this drizzly onions!

Posted

I was hopeful of 20mm plus and yet just 4mm currently drizzling.

Posted

I wouldn't mind if it was hammering it down here in London, far more interesting than this drizzly onions!

With what's going on in Notting Hill today, floats would be quite appropriate here :D Anyway off to the pub now ;) Edit just looked at the radar, London looks to be having some heavy rain now ! Edited by Dancerwithwings
  • Like 1

I was hopeful of 20mm plus and yet just 4mm currently drizzling.

Seems the heaviest stuff has slipped to the SE. However some stalling heavy showers/longer spells of rain forecast for Wales tonight as the centre of the low moves in, could give sizeable totals in places.