Snow?

Have you turned your heating on yet ?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It might not have done you any harm, but you really could be affecting their health by being so stubborn about it, especially with young ones.   The human body is not designed to be consistently in

I don't know why I bother to be honest, I'm trying to be helpful to you but if you want to be bloody minded about that's up to you. But don't say you weren't warned.   It doesn't hurt to turn off yo

As should everyone. As for pubs - seething cesspits of depravity and debauchery fuelled by an unfathomable desire to attain that state by spending a fortune on something you can make better yourself f

Posted Images

On 13/10/2019 at 13:09, Snipper said:

Looks a bit  Turkish Vanish to me. Lovely breed if it is. Good tolerant more than usual laid back  house cat. Supposed to like water. 

Similar.  He’s a Norwegian Forrest cat, same as his sister.  Vince and Howard...long story! 

They’re more like dogs than cats! 

D2402C73-297C-4D95-A598-A60F274ED41E.thumb.jpeg.e876b2332bccca9f2e82936903a16bc6.jpeg

anyway, enough of my cats!  Heating was back on today, been 17 in the house which is a bit chilly when I’m just sat at the computer not moving all day.  

Edited by Beanz
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Beanz said:

Similar.  He’s a Norwegian Forrest cat, same as his sister.  Vince and Howard...long story! 

They’re more like dogs than cats! 

D2402C73-297C-4D95-A598-A60F274ED41E.thumb.jpeg.e876b2332bccca9f2e82936903a16bc6.jpeg

anyway, enough of my cats!  Heating was back on today, been 17 in the house which is a bit chilly when I’m just sat at the computer not moving all day.  

Certainly a big boy. 

My central heating sometimes goes on by itself for a few minutes when it goes below 19ºC.  It will have to go down to 17ºC before I put the heating on.

Central heating is still off, unprecedented given how late it is in the season. Long sunny days means the house heats up quickly in the morning 

Wood burning stove is used if it's cold enough.

Currently 6°C outside, inside 18°C.

• 2 weeks later...