Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Some cells reported of the coast of Gwynedd. I wonder if they move towards us?

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 615
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

End of a tropical cyclone   Bertha has been declared extratropical by the NHC. The system has become embedded within a frontal zone extending from Nova Scotia to the Bahamas. An LLCC (low level circul

As a student to this fine science, that has got to be one of the most informative post I have had the pleasure of feasting my eyes over ( and I have feasted them over many other informative posts)Than

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Getting a bit more squally out here now.

Posted

I just had a very nasty shower passing by. I never seen that rain so heavy before, at least for a long time. Without a doubt, that shower I'm experiencing now is gonna be a T-storm later someplace in the East.

Edited by pip22
    Posted

I just had a very nasty shower passing by. I never seen that rain so heavy before, at least for a long time. Without a doubt, that shower I'm experiencing now is gonna be a T-storm later someplace in the East.

getting the edge this now crack of thunder raining very dark cloud as it came in

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storm Forcasting

Winds really gusting up here in NE Derbyshire. I can see a squall merge over the Brecon Beacons moving NE looks like all the way from Bangor down to Oxford.  May not produce lets see how it pans out.

Posted

Very gusty wind....picked up in last hour.... Trees in full sway and fencing bowing with each gust....new met warning out for gusts widely upto 50mph with gusts possibly reaching 60-70mph over pennines....what a difference a day makes....was lovely evening yesterday in manchester...

Edit winds now interfering with satelite signal too....

Edited by Will Padz
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, lightning, wind, frost, any extreme

Am gutted to say the least! we are in Bridlington for long weekend so away from home. But where I live in hull theres been a tornado in the next street like 2 minute walk away can't belive I missed it

Edited by lightningst
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Still quite gusty out with wind gust of up to 23 mph currently though recently a wind gust of 28 mph was recorded at 17:23. The trees are swaying around a bit but nothing really that out of the ordinary now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

So it seems for most people Bertha was not anywhere near as bad as it was initially thought.

The weekend gave us 50mm of rain in all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

So it seems for most people Bertha was not anywhere near as bad as it was initially thought.

The weekend gave us 50mm of rain in all.

Can't say I noticed much rain here at all

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

a few hours of drizzle sums up today  :wallbash:

Posted

Still quite gusty out with wind gust of up to 23 mph currently though recently a wind gust of 28 mph was recorded at 17:23. The trees are swaying around a bit but nothing really that out of the ordinary now.

apparantly here the shipping forecast calling gale 10.  Met has us down strong winds for tomorrow too.   However as yet the winds similar to yours we had it pretty much all day.  Not going say wont come off had an uncle in fishing his skipper said never call storm weak until its clear and away from you, it has a habit to bite you.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms

How do we listen? I get an error with VLC

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Winds really getting up here now and looking the the updated Met O warnings, it could be wild night, certainly for the time of year.

Posted

Its feels like Winter outside now. Just cold, wet and windy.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Its feels like Winter outside now. Just cold, wet and windy.

Today's maximum here was 13.5c, hardly summer and what happened to all of the so called warm air wrapped up in the system.I witnessed the edge of a hurricane whilst on holiday in the Caribean a few years ago and yes it was wet, yes it was windy but it was also warm.Here it just feels like November.

Today's maximum here was 13.5c, hardly summer and what happened to all of the so called warm air wrapped up in the system.I witnessed the edge of a hurricane whilst on holiday in the Caribean a few years ago and yes it was wet, yes it was windy but it was also warm.Here it just feels like November.

had my Sunday roast time to get Christmas decs out I think ,14c here !........