Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

Hopefully it will just be rain so you can enjoy the party! Are people talking thunder more than usual in the convective thread, if so, then something might be brewing for the weekend?

It usually does save the rain for stuff like that, sods law and all that!

yep at lil ones school fete it rained after days of missing storms too.

Hopefully it will just be rain so you can enjoy the party! Are people talking thunder more than usual in the convective thread, if so, then something might be brewing for the weekend?

They are but im hopeing its just wishgul thiniing for storm lover haha

Lots of cirrocumulus around, been quite common recently.

They are but im hopeing its just wishgul thiniing for storm lover haha

A lot of it is wishful thinking LOL! Been sunny and hot all day today 25.3c

Massive storm right over me at 4 on Saturday :( great

:shok: :shok: :shok: Is that 4pm in the middle of your party?

Party starts at one, at least I'll be with lots of people

Edited by ThunderBuddy21

Party starts at one, at least I'll be with lots of people

Okay! So it's when you're alone that you get the jitters! Clouded over here still very warm! 25c

Actually had a couple of heavy showers on my lordy!

Actually had a couple of heavy showers on my lordy!

Any of the T word in them? :ninja:

No I still get the jitter but I can control it a bit more, I work with babies and there was a thunderstorm at work once and omg I was so proud of the way I held it together!! Lol. It's nice and windy here I even felt cold earlier!

No I still get the jitter but I can control it a bit more, I work with babies and there was a thunderstorm at work once and omg I was so proud of the way I held it together!! Lol. It's nice and windy here I even felt cold earlier!

I haven't felt cold since the 15th of May here! Got very cloudy, might get a shower!

Any of the T word in them? :ninja:

nope. :pardon:

It's still over 28C in my flat, as it has been for weeks on end. Getting bored now.

Is anyone else having trouble with the site being really slow? This text has taken about 4 times as long to appear as it took me to type it and pages are taking upwards of 30 seconds to load.

Slow loading pages, or are actual keystrokes delayed? (typing characters and it not appearing till a few seconds later) Delayed keystrokes would be the symptom of your system being under strain by something 

I would hope the system's not under strain - I've only got Firefox open and I've only had the computer for just over a week so it can't be out of date software, presumably. There are two problems: pages on here (and only on here) are taking about 30 seconds to load and typed text was appearing slowly (although seems to be better now). I'm not having similar issues elsewhere online with either issue.

It's still too hot here, despite a slight breeze.

Edited by Crepuscular Ray

When I say under strain I am talking about a rogue process, eating up any available resources, I have no problem with the speed of the site, it's running like normal for me, I would suggest rebooting your router, your computer and clear your browser cache if it's still acting slow  

Some welcome rain here for about 20 mins, just side swiped by the bulk of it. A few rumbles of thunder in the distance. Wasn't expecting the rain to be this far south so quite a pleasant surprise :)

Is anyone else having trouble with the site being really slow?

No, but then I very rarely visit these days. It has become incredibly boring though.

Edited by Bluebreezer54

When I say under strain I am talking about a rogue process, eating up any available resources, I have no problem with the speed of the site, it's running like normal for me, I would suggest rebooting your router, your computer and clear your browser cache if it's still acting slow  

Thanks, that appears to have worked. Something to do with a problem with Firefox.

No, but then I very rarely visit these days. It has become incredibly boring though.

Blue it's not that boring?I must say winter does bring out more ppl !Hope your well

Edited by Paul

Blue it's not that boring?I must say winter does bring out more ppl !Hope your well

Hi snowlady 36! Your vine must be doing well in this weather! Did the recent flooding you had mess up your garden! Hasn't rained here for ages!

Edited by Paul

Hi snowlady 36! Your vine must be doing well in this weather!  Did the recent flooding you had mess up your garden! Hasn't rained here for ages!

Grapes coming on fab ! Nope garden was fine it was just the little road at the front also in Ruislip there was floods JPI looked out the window but couldn't see you lolTy for the forecast fab job :)